~Chapter 11~ Finale (Part 1)

Aphmau's P.O.V
I cannot believe this place is still opened. There was a freaking murder a week ago and they act as if this is normal? Although the pizzeria was barely crowded. There was just us and some other couple. "What's wrong?" Garroth asked. I guess it is time. I took a deep breath. "Well, this is where the murder took place.... Where I worked." I explained. "W-what? W-wait what happened?!" Garroth asked shocked. "Well, I was the night shift for a week here and the animatronics kept moving all those nights. Even the broken animatronic moved and broke in to my office window. The animatronics did it." I stated matter-of-factly. Garroth looked at me shocked. "If they were trying to hurt you why didn't you quit?!" Garroth asked confused. I stayed silent for a moment. Go ahead. "Well, my sister and nephew died here and I wanted to know why....." I told Garroth. He stayed silent. "Lets go investigate at night. We can bring Laurence and Dante." Garroth suggested. "W-what?! Are you crazy?! Those animatronics are pure evil and we can't break in!?" I yelled. "You missed the sign outside. It says they are going out of buisness. They have to close some time. Anywho, we could just take the night shift." Garroth said. I shook my head. "No, Garroth I almost DIED." I stated. He shrugged. "We have to, please." Garroth begged. "FINE." I yelled. He seemed happy.
Garroth's P.O.V
I explained the whole thing to Laurence and Dante and they agreed to come. It was night time and 11:00 and we heard a doorbell. I opened the door and saw Aphmau. "Is everyone ready to go?" She asked impatiently. I nodded. Laurence and Dante followed us to the pizza place. We arrived. "This place is creepy." Laurence said. Dante nodded. Aphmau glanced at her watch and gasped. "11:55! We have to go inside now!" Aphmau yelled while jamming her keys in the lock. We all walked in and Aphmau dragged us to an office which didn't give us enough time to actually see alot. She opened up the cabinet and grabbed out some sort of electronic thing. "This is a security camera. We can look at all of the rooms with this." She stated. We all nodded. We crowded behind Aphmau and flinched when the alarm went off. "NO, NO, NO!" Aphmau screamed. "What??!" Dante asked. "SOMEONE IS AT THE BACK DOOR! WE NEED TO GO AND CLOSE IT!" Aphmau screamed. She ran out of the office and before we could follow we heard a scream. Aphmau's scream. We all ran outside and we saw Aphmau unconscious on the floor. The four animatronics were surrounding her. Five? Didn't know there was five. Everyone ran and tried to hurt the animatronics. We all got hit on the head and blacked out.
-----------
SO, YES! WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE ENDING AND I WILL ACTUALLY BE CREATING A NEW BOOK CALLED GARROTH'S JOURNAL SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT!