~Chapter 2~ Confusion

Garroth's P.O.V
~~~~~
I banged down the door and saw Aphmau laying on the floor motionless. Her forehead had a huge bruise on it. We quickly ran to her aid. "Did- did she bang her head on purpose?" Laurence asked, touching the bruise on her forehead. "C'mon, lets lift her on to the bed." Dante said while we picked her up and put her on the bed gently. I started to get even more worried....
Aphmau's P.O.V
~~~~~
I woke up with blurry eyes. My eyes soon adjusted. I was in my room and I had a huge headache. Wait.... what time is it? I glanced at my clock and it said 10:30 pm. Shit, I gotta get ready for work. I quickly put on my uniform, grabbed a granola bar downstairs, and quickly ran to my car. I drove to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I stepped out of my car and looked at the huge logo on top of the building. C'mon... You can do this. I took a deep breath and put in the keys slowly. I twisted it and the gate opened. I walked silently inside and RAN to my office. I closed the doors and grabbed my security camera. 11:55....
Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
~~~~~
I heard Aphmau~Senpai get up from bed and leave the house... Kawaii~Chan is wondering if she should stop Aphmau~Senpai? Um, no..... Aphmau~Senpai does not want anything to do with Kawaii~Chan or Katelyn~Sama. Kawaii~Chan just can't fall asleep.... Maybe she should organize her Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai shrine? Yeah.... Kawaii~Chan walked out of her room and into the basement.
Aphmau's P.O.V
~~~~~
I heard a loud crash. "WHA?!" I screamed and saw Foxy broke my window. I screamed and ran out of my office... I ran to the ladies room and locked the door. I started to cry. I quickly dialled Jeb's number. "*yawn* Eh, who is it?" Jeb asked sleepily. "JEB! It's Aphmau! Please! You have to come here and help me! Foxy broke into my office and the other animatronics are going CRAZY!" I screamed into the phone. "Geez, Aphmau. Calm down. Im comin'." And then he hung up the phone. Great. This is GREAT! Now, not only was Claire and Mason killed, but now im gonna get killed too! How amazing! I silently waited for Jeb to come... "AHHHH!" I heard Jeb scream. Shit. I ran into the cafeteria to find... Jeb. DEAD. Blood everywhere. "O-oh my god...." I started to cry. I dropped to my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was...Bonnie. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MONSTERS!" I screamed. I ran out of there as fast as I could. I dialled 911...
Katelyn's P.O.V
~~~~~
I glanced at the clock. 9:35 am.... Jesus christ! Where the hell is Aphmau? The guys were over and we were sitting on the couch. Kawaii~Chan tried calling her 34 times, but Aphmau never answered. "M-maybe we should call 911..." Garroth said. Kawaii~Chan nodded. She dialled 911... "Hello, this is 911. What is your emergency?" The lady on the other end spoke. "My friend, Aphmau~Senpai, is missing. She will not answer her phone and she left her wallet here....." Kawaii~Chan said sadly. "Aphmau? You mean in as a girl with long black hair and brown eyes?" The lady on the other end spoke. Kawaii~Chan's eyes widened. "Y-yes! How did you know?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "She's here. Are you her friend?" The lady spoke. "OHMIGOSH! WHAT HAPPENED!" Kawaii~Chan shouted. "You can come to the police station if you want. She is here." And the lady hung up. Everyone exchanged worried glances and we quickly ran to the car.
Aphmau's P.O.V
~~~~~
I was sitting at a table with an officer in the chair in front of me. He took my finger print. He told me I was innocent.... I never touched Jeb. I was crying the whole time. I have not eaten ANYTHING and I just watched someone get murdered... The officer left me there and I just cried....
Laurence's P.O.V
~~~~~
Aphmau was at the police station...? But, why? We quickly ran in and Dante asked for Aphmau. The woman at the desk told us everything... And then she said Aphmau was at the hospital... God damn it!