~Chapter 3~ Hospital Trip

Aphmau's P.O.V
I was sitting on a hospital bed and I just sat there in my uniform. It was dirty from tripping while running away. I just sat there and thinked about what happened when a nurse barged in. She had dark brown hair in a bun and amber eyes. She had a nurse uniform on completed with a hat. She was holding a check board. She looked at me. "Miss Aphmau?" She asked me in a sweet voice. I nodded, avoiding eye contact and not saying a word. "Alright, im Mrs. Kast. Im just going to check up on you, kay?" She said while sitting on a tall wooden stool next to the desk with her computer. I nodded again. She started typing random things and kept muttering things I didn't understand. "Alright, does anything hurt?" Mrs. Kast asked. "Umm, I haven't had a chance to look, but my little toe on my left foot has been sore ever since I tripped. She nodded and typed a few things onto her computer. She then hopped off her stool and checked on my toe. I gasped. It had a huge bruise on the side. (This actually happened to me when my toe broke.)
-TIME SKIP FULL OF QUESTIONS-
The nurse nodddd after getting all of my questions. She then hopped off her stool and headed out the door. I was up all night so I just decided to take a nap.
Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
When Kawaii~Chan saw that Aphmau~Senpai was at the police station, she freaked. But everyone quickly ran to the police station only to find out Aphmau~Senpai was in the hospital. Of course, everyone was frustrated because we were so squished and the boys were fighting over the front seat, but Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama both got the front seats. Hehe! So, we sat in the car ride in silence for 20 minutes and when we arrived we dashed out. We soon found ourselves in front of the counter.
Aphmau's P.O.V
I just layed on the bed. I was so bored. There was nothing to eat or do. I decided maybe looking around would be best, so i took out my foot, only to stop myself remembering in the hospital they have alarms for patients who set their foot on the floor. I know this because my grandpa had this happen. I looked around and tried to see what was on the laptop, I then flinched because looking so far away hurt my head. Maybe that was from banging my head on the wall? Wait. NO. I immediateley remembered about my friends. They must be worried as heck! What if they started searching out for me? I panicked. All of the sudden, the monitor showed my blood pressure getting really high and the alarms went off. Doctors and nurses rushed into my room and I blacked out.
Dante's P.O.V
The woman at the check out was very frail and skinny looking. She was in her mid 30s from what I could tell. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a nurse outfit. She looked kind of pretty, but im most interested in Aphmau currently. I swallowed and stepped up to the front desk confidently. "Excuse me miss, but we are here to see Aphmau?" I asked while biting my tongue because saying... her name..... almost made me cry. She nodded and typed on the computer. "Yes. We do have her here. Are you her boyfriend?" She asked. She actually had a sweet voice for a 30 year old. W-wait! ? Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn snickered in the backround and Laurence and Garroth screamed. They were so flustered with their words that the nurse just started laughing. She immediately stopped when her walkie talkie buzzed in, we heard the words. "Doctor Frank, please come to room 122. Aphmau, the patient, has extremely high blood pressure and is unconscious." The walkie talkie said. Everyone stopped. "W-w-what?" Garroth had wide eyes and had a mixture of sadness and confusion in his eyes. Silence. Complete silence for a whole minute. "Im sorry, but Miss Aphmau is currently not available for visiting. When she has recovered, you can visit. Feel free to sit in the waiting room." The nurse broke the silence. She avoided our eyes and focused on the granite desk. We all went to the seats in silence.