~Chapter 10~ Freddy Fazbear

Aphmau's P.O.V
After Zane and I were finished with the amusement park it was sunset. I was really tired so Zane let me rest my head on his shoulder. His face looked really red. I wonder if he was tired too. He drove me home and I fell asleep immediately.
Aphmau's Dream
I woke up in front of a building. I saw myself, my sister, and my nephew hanging out in the front. Mason seemed really excited, Claire was on her phone, and I was opening the door for them. We all sat down and Chica came up to take our order. We all ordered pizza and coke. After our food came, Mason went in front with the other kids and Claire and I talked and ate. Mason went with the other kids to the party room. Little did I know that would be the last day I ever saw Mason. Claire went crazy. She read through articles, libraries, everything. Surprisingly the pizzeria opened up again two months later and Claire took the night shift. She was reported missing the 5th night and reported dead. The pizzeria was closed for three years and when it opened I decided to take night shift. That's when I had dreams. I figured out Claire and Mason were both cursed to be an animatronic and they can speak to me in my dreams and reality.
I woke up in a puddle of sweat and I was breathing hard. Claire was watching me from my bedside. "S-stop giving me those dreams!" I threw my pillow at her and she dissapeared. I swallowed and got up to get ready.
Garroth's P.O.V
I went to visit Aphmau with out telling Laurence or Dante because, well, im honestly worried and I just want to hang out. I saw Zane and Aphmau hanging out yesterday, so I decided she was okay. I knocked on the door and Katelyn opened the door. "What?" Katelyn asked sassily. "I want to see Aphmau." I explained. Katelyn let me in and I ran up to Aphmau's room. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Aphmau asked behind the door. "It's Garroth." I said. She opened the door and I saw her in her normal sweater. Im so glad she is okay. "Hey! Are you okay?" I asked Aphmau. Aphmau looked pale like she saw a ghost or something. She nodded. "Want to hang out?" I asked. Aphmau nodded. "Where do you want to go?" Aphmau asked. "How about Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?" I suggested. Aphmau froze. "U-uh.... okay." Aphmau said nervously. "You alright?" I asked. She nodded and left her room. We walked all the way to the restaurant and we had a nice talk. Aphmau was pale when she saw the restaurant and she looked nervous. We both got a table and she looked very nervous. "Are you sick or something?" I asked Aphmau. She shook her head. Maybe she was scared of animatronics? She kept staring at the animatronics. The animatronics seemed to always look at her. I wonder why?