~Chapter 1~ The Nightmares Begin

~In Aphmau's Dream~
I woke up on a hard stone floor. It took me atleast 5 seconds to adjust to the brightness. I stood up and looked around. Im trapped in a room with stone walls, floors, roofs, and just redstone torches. I search around and find a lever. I pulled it down and I heard a door behind me. I quickly jumped back in shock and then walked slowly towards the new room. I went inside and I could not believe my eyes. My sister and my nephew were hanging up on ropes, looking like they hung themselves, and their eyes were bloody and the life out of their body was gone. Their skin looked extremely pale. I dropped my knees to the floor. I started to cry in my arms.....
Katelyn's P.O.V
~~~~~
I was in my room just talking to my... umm.... 1D poster.... Don't judge me! Aphmau talks to her Levi poster. I heard screaming coming from Aphmau's room. This is the 12th time this month! I quickly closed my closet and ran into Aphmau's room. Kawaii~Chan was there before me. Aphmau was sitting on her bed with hands on her face.... Kawaii~Chan sat next to Aphmau and looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Did Aphmau~Senpai have that dream about her job.... again?" Kawaii~Chan said with sorrow. Aphmau just nodded and stopped crying. I started to get kind of mad. Seriously, Aphmau should just quit this job for Irene's sake! "Come on, Kawaii~Chan. Lets go." I signaled for her to leave Aphmau alone and she nodded. She followed me to the kitchen.
Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
~~~~~
I am very worried about Aphmau~Senpai..... Why wont Aphmau~Senpai just tell Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan what her job is? Katelyn~Sama signaled Kawaii~Chan to leave, but Kawaii~Chan doesn't wanna leave! Hmph! Kawaii~Chan left anyways and went to the kitchen. Kawaii~Chan made bacon and eggs for Katelyn~Sama because that is Katelyn~Sama's favorite food. Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan ate breakfast silently. It was so awkward! Not even Katelyn~Sama was eating her bacon and eggs! Geez! Kawaii~Chan cleaned our plates when we were done and put the dishes in the sink. The worst part about cooking is when Kawaii~Chan has to clean up. Ugh, Kawaii~Chan gets a hair ball just thinking about it! Katelyn~Sama sat on the couch and put on Once Upon A Time on Netflix. Katelyn~Sama really likes that show for some reason.... Kawaii~Chan was just cleaning dishes when Aphmau~Senpai came downstairs. Aphmau~Senpai was wearing her normal purple kawaii sweater, and Aphmau~Senpai had bags under her eyes. Eek, she looked tired! "Aphmau~Senpai, ar-" Kawaii~Chan trailed off when she saw Katelyn~Sama give her the "not now" look. Aphmau~Senpai took her breakfast and ran to her room and locked it. Kawaii~Chan looked at Katelyn~Sama with worry in her eyes. "Katelyn~Sama, we need Aphmau~Senpai to quit that job..." Kawaii~Chan looked worryingly across the kitchen. Katelyn~Sama nodded. "We need to get the guys involved with this..." Katelyn~Sama agreed. Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan quickly put on our sweaters and left.
Katelyn's P.O.V
~~~~~
Kawaii~Chan and I quickly put on our sweaters and got out the door. We ran to the guys' house and I let Kawaii~Chan doing the pleasure of ringing the doorbell. Im not sure why, but Kawaii~Chan likes ringing doorbells. Dante answered the door. "Uh, hey ladies. Where is Aphmau at..?" He squinted at us. I scratched my neck. "Uh... yeah... Well, ya see.... Kawaii~Chan and I wanted to talk to you guys about Aphmau." I said nervously. Dante suddenly got a horrified expression on his face with a mix of worry. He led us on to the couch. We sat down. Laurence and Garroth joined us. Laurence and Garroth looked around in confusion. "W-where is A-Aphmau....?" Garroth asked. He must've noticed our worried expressions. I was about to say something, but Kawaii~Chan said it faster then me. "Aphmau~Senpai has this job at night and Aphmau~Senpai keeps having nightmares and Aphmau~Senpai looks so depressed and Aphmau~Senpai will not tell us her job! Aphmau~Senpai cries in the middle the night for no reason and just says it is a nightmare! Aphmau~Senpai wont even tell us what they're even about!" Kawaii~Chan looked like she wanted to cry. The guys exchanged worried glances and we quickly ran to find Aphmau.
Aphmau's P.O.V
~~~~~
I sat on my bed, finishing my breakfast. When I was done I put the plate on my bedside table. I sat down on my bed.... M-Mason..... Claire... No. Don't think about them. Just think about one thing. Find the man who killed them. Yes. Avenging. I looked into my mirror... I looked terrible. My hair was tangled and my eyes had bags.. Somehow, the spark in my eyes dissapeared. I sat down on my bed and heard a knock. "What...?" I asked croakily. "Um... Aphmau... It's the guys." I heard Garroth say. Uh.... Why are they here? God damn it! "Uh... Can i help you?" I tried to ask sweetly, but my voice was cracking. "Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan told us you were not acting normal..." I heard Laurence say. ARGH! WHY CAN'T THOSE IDIOTS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I MIGHT AS WELL JUST MOVE OUT! I stayed silent. Maybe if I knock myself out, I can avoid this. I banged my head as hard as I could against the wall. "OWW!" I screamed in pain loudly. I felt myself fall backwards and then I passed out. Perfect...
Dante's P.O.V
~~~~~
I heard a big bang in the room, Aphmau screamed in pain, and then I heard Aphmau collapse. "W-WHA? APHMAU! ARE YOU OKAY?" Laurence banged on the door. "H-hold on! Im gonna bang down the door." Garroth moved back and rammed himself into the door. The door opened for us to find...