~Chapter 9~ Feelings

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
Aphmau~Senpai just ran upstairs and locked her door. Kawaii~Chan looked at Katelyn~Sama with an angry face. (>->) "Katelyn~Sama! Why was she so hard on Aphmau~Senpai?!" Kawaii~Chan yelled at Katelyn~Sama. Katelyn~Sama looked sad and ashamed and locked herself in her room. (~c~) Is Kawaii~Chan the only sensible one in this house? Kawaii~Chan's thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. Kawaii~Chan ran to the door and opened it to see Zane~Kun. Kawaii~Chan hissed at Zane~Kun. "Hey! I just wanted to see if Aphmau is okay!" Zane~Kun said. Kawaii~Chan rolled her eyes and let Zane~Kun in. Zane~Kun ran upstairs.
Zane's P.O.V
I ran upstairs. Ugh. Kawaii~Chan. I can't stand her. I knocked on Aphmau's door because she taught me to knock on doors for privacy, or whatever. "W-who is it?" Aphmau asked. "It's Zane, I just wanted to hang out." I explained. "Oh!" Aphmau said surprised. I heard a few crashes in the room and then the door opened. Aphmau looked prettier. She obviously had showered recently. I blushed. If it weren't for my mask that would have been embarrasing. "Do you want to go somewhere or just stay at yours or my house?" Aphmau asked. God, that voice was so.... GAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? "Zane, are you all right? You seem a bit out of it." Aphmau asked worried. I blushed. "I-Im fine!" I said while mentally slapping myself. Now im stuttering around her too?! What does this mean?! "L-lets go to that place that you like, Starrr... money or whatever?" I said. Aphmau giggled. "It's Starbucks." She stated while giggling. "Oh." I blushed. Aphmau stopped laughing and took my hand and dragged me all the way to Starbucks. I blushed the whole way there. My mind was going crazy. Why am I stuttering around her? Why am I blushing? What is this feeling? I shook myself out of that state and Aphmau and I finally arrived at Starbucks. She showed me the menu. They had basically everything. Iced coffee, hot coffee, hot cocoa, decaf, mocha, and loads of muffins and bagels and stuff. Aphmau ordered a chestnut iced coffee and a chocolate bagel and I ordered hot cocoa with a banana nut muffin. We sat down and ate. We had a good time. Now I know why Aphmau has so many friends. She's so lovable, kind, and... well... just cute. We had a really nice talk and the food and drinks were really good. We threw away our garbage and left. It was really nice of Aphmau to pay for that. She knows I was running low on money due to buying way too many of the new limited edition ponies. "Where else should we go?" Aphmau asked. I shrugged. "How about that new amusement park that just opened up?" I suggested. Aphmau had that spark in her eye and she dragged me there. I kept blushing. Again. We arrived there for some fun.

Hey guys, good news! My dad wasn't so pissed about my hand and will take me to the doctor after school tommorow. Also, expect some #Zanemau scenes in the next chapter.