~Chapter 7~ Checked Out

Author: Hey guys, before I start im adding kawaii faces into Kawaii~Chans P.O.V
Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan arrived at the hospital. Kawaii~Chan took a deep breath °•°and went inside with Katelyn~Sama. Kawaii~Chan saw the nurse at the checkout we saw before. "Can I help you two lovely ladies?" She asked sweetly. Katelyn~Sama stepped up and took a deep breath. "Can... can we see Aphmau?" Katelyn~Sama asked bravely. The nurse nodded. "Of course, but just to let you know there is another visitor." The lady said. "Another visitor? Who?" Kawaii~Chan asked in confusion. "I don't know his name, but it was a man with black hair, blue eyes, wears a mask over his mouth, and looks kind of emo." The nurse described. Katelyn~Sama looked shocked and nodded. "Yes, I would like to see Aphmau." Katelyn~Sama said while grinding her teeth and fiddling with her fists. Uh-oh ⊙~⊙. Katelyn~Sama grabbed Kawaii~Chan's hand and dragged her to the elevator. (I SNEEZED ALL OVER MY TABLET AGAIN) Katelyn~Sama was mad. Like, really mad! Katelyn~Sama dragged Kawaii~Chan to Aphmau~Senpai's room. Next thing you know, Zane~Kun is there. Kawaii~Chan hissed at Zane~Kun. Zane~Kun turned around and when he saw Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama ready to beat him up Zane~Kun froze. "What are you doing here, ZANE?" Katelyn~Sama said while grinding her teeth. Aphmau~Senpai spoke up. "Girls, leave him alone. He was just here to see me." Aphmau~Senpai said croakily. Katelyn~Sama went "hmph" and Kawaii~Chan nodded. "So... now can you tell us everything?" Katelyn~Sama asked. Aphmau~Senpai went frozen. "U-uh... well, I um..." Aphmau~Senpai kept stuttering. "W-well.. I work at this um... strip mall at the drug store and um... well... there was a murder in the store.. and yeah... heh." Aphmau~Senpai kept stuttering. "Okay, you're lying, APHMAU." Katelyn~Sama said while yelling slightly. "...." Aphmau~Senpai said nothing. A doctor entered the room. He looked confusedly at us all. "Well, Miss Aphmau here is ready to be checked out." The doctor said. The doctor handed Aphmau~Senpai paperwork and Aphmau~Senpai went to work straight away. "I have to talk to Miss Aphmau, if you'll excuse me." The doctor pushed Katelyn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane~Kun out of the room and locked the door. Rude.
Zane's P.O.V
I just wanted to see Aphmau. The stupid doctor ruined it. Katelyn turned to me. "Why do you want to see Aphmau anyways?" Katelyn asked me in a rude tone. "Because she is my friend." Katelyn grunted and dragged Kawaii~Chan away. "Because I love her."