Very personal.

"You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met you.
I picked you out, I shook you up
And turned you around, turned you into someone new.

Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet.
Success has been so easy for you.
But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now,
And I can put you back there too.

Don't, don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it
When I hear that you won't see me.
Don't, don't you want me?
You know I don't believe you
When you say that you don't need me.
It's much to late to find" me and Kurt were singing as we were driving to the diner. It was a block away. We were like 2 minutes early. The city was looking beautiful today. People walking and running. Tourists. The city was a spectacular place. We go as the light turns green and we pull into a spot in front of the diner. We were the last to arrive. All of our friends were outside. Sam,puck, Artie and mr shue was staring at the car. We got out and walked towards them.
"Nice car man" Sam says to Kurt and slaps his hand as it turned into a handshake.
"Thanks man" Kurt says with a smile.
"Wow Blaine doesn't look that bad after last night" Tina says while laughing. Everybody including mr shue.
"Cause he got laid" Rachel says laughing while she's holding hands with Finn. Finn starts laughing.
"Shut up"I moan.
"I need caffeine." I say. Everyone laughs and we walk into the diner. Kurt and me in the back of the crowd. He grabs my hand. I smile and look at him. He smiles back. I feel a deep feeling in the bottom of my tummy. Wow I'm falling hard. I think I've fell already. We all sit in a big table. Me and Kurt sit next to each other, he's on my left and Rachel's on my right.
Everyone ordered and all I asked was for a very large cup of coffee.
"Tired much?" Mercedes asked me.
"Never drinking. Ever. Again. Like ever. " is all I say. Kurt reaches under the table and squeezes my thigh. I smile.
"Never have I ever thought, I'd drink with my students" mr shue says as he scratches his neck. We all laugh. "So Rachel the times comes out in 5 minutes. You excited?" Kurts asks her.
"Very. But also nervous"she says. Finn smiles and kisses her cheek.
"You shouldn't be nervous. You were amazing" he says. She smiles at him. Everybody awes. My coffee arrives first. I sit up straight as the waiter puts the cup down and starts to fill it up. He's about to leave, when I stop him.
"You can leave the pot" I say. He looks shocked but leaves the pot. I don't bother using sugar or milk. I like my coffee black. I start to drink.
Everybody starts giggling. After I finish my first cup, I speak up.
"Good morning everybody. I can speak now with caffeine in my system". I smile.
Everyone starts to laugh.
"Wow little brother, what did you do to him" Finn says.
I look down and blush.
"Non of your business Finn" Kurt says Rolling his eyes.
"Last night was really fun, we should do it again before you all go. But mr shue has to stay all night to see how drunk Blaine and Rachel get!" Mercedes says.
"Yeah totally" I say sarcastically.
"The times are out! Rachel lets go!" Sam yells.
We all dash out if the dinner and go to the stand that's right outside the dinner.
"Guys I can't read it! I'm too nervous!" She says.
"Oh let me read it" says Tina.
We all took turns reading bits and pieces and I was all wonderful news. We were so proud.
"Congratulations baby " Finn said and gave her a kiss. Everyone started whooping.
Rachel turned red. I spoke.
"Can we please go and get some more coffee now?" I asked.
Everyone laughed and we all walked back into the diner. We all are our breakfast and decided to spend the day out before Rachel had to go to tonight's show. We went to MOMA, 5ave, and soho. We were walking back to the diner where we all left our cars.
"Okay so after my show, we all meet at the theater and decide where we go tonight!" Rachel said clapping. Everyone agreed.
"Hey blainey days,what's going on between you and Kurt" Tina asked. I blushed.
"Its personal" I said.

________________________________ don't forget to vote and comment. Glad to be back😘😘😘😘😘

Later Klaine bitches.
XOXOXOXOXODIANA 💞❤️😍😍😍😍