Bath time

The bath is a white stone, deep, egg shaped affair, very designer. Kurt leans over and fills it from the faucet on the tiled wall. He pours some expensive looking bath oil into the water. It foams as the bath fills and smells of sweet vanilla. I close my eyes and inhale, remembering how kurt smelled of vanilla last night. I open my eyes and see him Turing to face me as he peels his t shirt off and casts it on the tiled floor.
"Mr Anderson" he says and holds out his hand.
I'm standing at the doorway,wide-eyed and wary, my arms wrapped around myself. I hesitantly step forward admiring his physique. He is just so yummy. I take his hand, and he leads me to the bath while I'm still wearing his shirt and my briefs. I do as I'm told. I'll have to get used to it if I'm going to take up his outrageous offer. The water is hot.
"Turn around, face me " he orders,his voice soft. I do as I'm told as he watches me intently.
"I know that lip is delicious, I can attest to that, but will you please stop biting it?" He says through clenched teeth. "You chewing it makes me want to fuck you, and your sore okay?" He finishes.
I gasp and blush red automatically releasing my lip, shocked.
"Yeah," he challenges. "Got the picture."he glares and I nod frantically. I didn't know I could turn him on so fast.
"Good" he says and reaches forwards and takes my iPod out of my boxer pocket,and puts it by the sink.
"Water and iPods -not a clever combination,"he mutters. He grabs the bottom hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head and discards on the floor. He then reaches for the hem of my briefs and pulls them down and throws them somewhere on the floor. He stands back to gaze at me. I'm naked for heavens sake. I flush Crimson red and stare at my hands,leveled with the base of my abs. I desperately want to disappear into the water and vanilla oil, but I know he won't want that.
"Hey" he summons me. I peek up at him, and his head is cocked to one side. "Blaine, your a very handsome guy,the whole package. Don't hang your head like your ashamed. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and its like real joy to stand here and gaze at you" he says. I feel my insides warm up. He takes my chin in his hand and tilts my head up to Reach his eyes. They are soft and cool. Oh my, he's very close. I could just reach up and touch him.......
"You may sit now"he says and halts my thoughts which are all over the place. I lower my self into the warm welcoming water. Ooh...it stings. Which takes me by surprise,but smells heavenly which makes the sting fade away. I lie back and briefly close my eyes,relaxing in the soothing water. I open my eyes and he is gazing down at me. I inhale and bravely ask
"Why don't you join me?" In a husky voice.
"I think I will. Move forward,"he orders. He strips out of his pants and climbs in behind me. The water rises as he sits and pulls me against his chest. He places his long legs over mine,his knees bent and his ankles level with mine and he pulls his feet apart,opening my legs. I gasp in surprise. His nose is in my hair and he inhales deeply.
"You smell so good,blaine"
A tremor runs through my body. I am naked,in a bath with kurt Hummel.
He's naked. If someone told me I would be doing this when I woke up at his hotel suite I would not believe it.
He reaches for a bottle of body wash from a built in shelf beside the bath and squirts some into his hand. He rubs his hand together, creating a a foaming lather. He closes his hands on my neck and rub the soap onto my neck and shoulders, massaging firmly with his long strong fingers. I groan. His hands on me feel so good.
"You like that?" He asks and I hear his smile.
"Hmm" is all I respond as I melt under his touch.
He moves down to my arms, them to my underarms washing gently. His hands glide across my pecks, and I inhale sharply. His fingers glide swiftly across them and my body bows instinctively,pushing my pecks into his hands. My nipples are tender under his touch. He doesn't linger long and he glides his hands down my abs. My breathing increases,and my heart is racing. His growing erection presses against my behind. It's such a turn on knowing that my body is making him feel this way. He stops and reaches for a washcloth as I pant against him, wanting and needing his touch on my skin. My hands rest on his firm muscular thighs. Squirting more soap on the washcloth, he leans down and washes between my legs. I hold my breath as his fingers skillfully stimulate me. My hips start moving at their own rhythm against his hand. I feel the sensations take over me as I groan and tilt my head back in pleasure.
"Feel it baby" kurt whispers in my ear and very gently bites my ear with his teeth.
"Feel it for me"he says. My lags are parted in the tub giving his access to the most private part of myself.
"Oh....please..." I wimped wanting to feel him touch me.
"I think your clean enough now" he murmurs and stops. What! No no no no!
My breathing is ragged.
"Why are you stopping?" I gasp.
"Because I have other plans for you blaine" he said. What...oh...my....but that's not fair..........
"Turn around,i need washing too,"he says.
Oh! Turning to face him. I'm shocked to find he has his growing erection firmly on his grasp.
My mouth hangs dry. I'm instantly turned on by the sight.
It's so big and growing. his erection is above the water line, the water lapping on his hips. I glance up at him and come face to face with his wicked grin. He's enjoying my astounded expression. I realize I'm staring. I swallow. That was inside me! It didn't seem possible. He wants me to touch him. Hm....okay then....bring it on.
I smile at him and reach for body wash. Squirt some on my hand and rub them together gaining foam from it. I don't take my eyes off of his. My lips are parted watching him closely. I bite my bottom lip and run my tongue across it, tracing where my teeth have been. His eyes are serious and dark,and they widen as I skim my tongue across my lip. I reach forward and place one of my hands around him, just like he's holding himself. His eyes close briefly and a low moan escapes his lips. That sent shivers down my back. He feels much more firmer than I expected. I squeeze,and he places his hand over mine.
"Like this" he says and starts to move his hand up and down with a firm grip on my fingers. My fingers tighten around him. He closes his eyes once more and his breath increases. He releases my hand and I continue alone.
"That's right baby" he saying half groaning. I move up and down his length and his hips start to buckle towards my hand. I can already feel my self start to grow hard. I grasp him tighter and he releases a low groan within his throat. I think about him saying he wanted to fuck my mouth..... I then lean forward while he has his eyes closed, and place my lips around his erection and tentatively suck, running my tongue over the tip.
"Whoa..blaine" his eyes fly open and I just start to suck harder.
Hmmm... he's soft and hard at once,bug surprisingly tasty. Salty and smooth.
"Jesus blaine..." he groans and closes his eyes.
Moving downward,i push him into my mouth. He groans again. My inner sex animal has awoken! I can do this. I can fuck him with my mouth. I twirl my tongue around the tip again,and he flexes his hips. He eyes are now open,blistering with heat. He flexes again as I suck. I push him in further and suck.
"Christ! How far can you go?" He whispers. I decide to surprise him and push him till I feel him at the back of my throat. My tongue twirls and sucks hearing him groan loudly. He's my very own kurt Hummel Popsicle. I continue to suck harder and harder swirling my tongue around his erection. I had no idea giving him pleasure was such a turn on.
"Blaine,im gonna cum in your mouth"he says roughly and panting. His tone is a bit warning.
"If you don't want me to,stop now"he says still panting. His hips buckle towards my mouth. He grips my hair and I feel a flush of confidence splash towards me and suck even harder. I bare my teeth and it tips him over the edge. He groans and cries out loud,and I feel warm salty liquid oozing down my throat. I swallow quickly. I'm not used to this but one look at him and he's come apart because of me and I don't care. I feel quite accomplished. I sit back and watch him with a smile tugging at the sides of my mouth. His breathing is out of control. He opens his eyes glaring at me.
"Don't you have a gag reflex?" He asks surprised.
"Christ blaine.that was good. Very good. Also very un expected.""you know,you never cease to amaze me"he finishes. I smile and bite my lip. His eyes are on me.
"Have you done that before?" He asks.
"No" I respond and I feel a bit proud.
"Good" he says and smiles.
"Yet another first mr Anderson" he looks at me and smirks.
"Well you get an A in oral skills. come lets go to bed, I owe you an orgasm." he says.
An Orgasm! Oh my.......

___________________________
SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?? I wrote this as a long chapter as an apology for making yall wait so long!!! Please keep voting and commenting and follow my ig fan account @fiftyshadesofklainewattpad !!! Love you all!! Till later KLAINE BITCHES
XOXOXOXOX DIANA💋💋💋💕💕💕💞😍😍❤️💌