Partying way to much.

"What took so long?" Tina asked laughing since she was completely and utterly drunk.
"Long line" Kurt said and winked at me.
I blushed and Rachel saw a glimpse of me being bright red. She started hysterically laughing and Finn just dragged her back to the dance floor. The night went on as we all danced and got super sloppy. I think Mr. Shue was a bit surprised on our behavior. He laughed and also drank. It was 1:30 in the morning when he said his goodbyes and we all planned to have breakfast at the diner tomorrow, well today at 10. Mercedes was flirting with a guy and dancing. Sam and Tina were just dancing and drinking. Finn and Rachel were sucking each other's faces off. Me and Kurt were drinking and dancing. Sebastian was flirting with the bar tender. But he kept making glances towards me. As the hours past my English was terrible. By 3:30 nobody could understand what I was saying. Mercedes and Tina and Sam were laughing. Finn and Rachel were also laughing. Sebastian went home with a guy. Not the bar tender,another guy.
"Time to go home blainey days"Tina said
"N-N-No" I stutter out smiling.
"Blainey as much as I'd love not to deal with your drunk ass, and leave you here I can't." Mercedes said laughing.
"I'll take care of him" said Kurt.
"Yeah,kkkkkkkurt will take care of me" I said
"Blaines getting some tonight then" Rachel said. Finn started whopping at Kurt.
"Kurt letsssss go"I say. Kurt starts smiling and we walk out with the rest following behind.
"Remember breakfast at the diner" Tina said 
Me and Kurt smiled and got into the car John had waiting.
" home.  Please John " Kurt said
And off we were......
________________________________
Hello children!!!!!
I apologize I haven't updated in ages. Got a new phone so the next chapter should be up. Comment please and vote!!!!!   Gives suggestions on who I should add to the  story. Love y'all
Later Klaine bitches.
Xoxoxoxo Diana💞❤️💘👄👄👄👄👄