8 - Face of an Angel

"Let's introduced ourselves, shall we? I'm Lucy." the stranger spoke with a smirk before straddling my waist. She placed her hands slightly above my chest running them up and down. Her wings were impressive, they were a second powerful set of arms draping her petite figure like a dark cloak. She leaned into me and moaned as she smelled the blood off my cheek.

Even if the drugs pumped in my blood and had a full effect on my body, I would still be petrified. Everything about her was screaming danger. Gripping my throat with a firm grip, Lucy draped our bodies with her wings creating a darker ambience. Even if her grip wasn't tight enough to not the air passes, I still felt like I was suffocating. My instincts were telling me that I had to escape, or at least, fight for my survival.

If only I could move...

She leaned in the crook of my neck and took a deep breath. Humming contently, she slowly licked the blood that trailed down from the side of my neck toward my cheek.

"It's a pleasure to meet you..." she whispered with lust enchanting her voice. "There I was wondering who had been staying like a good pup in front of the twins' door. I guess I have my answer now." she chuckled as a frown formed on my face in confusion.

Lucy grasped my uninjured cheek trailing her thumb over my lips watching in awe as if I was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. No, she was watching with pride at the prey she caught, that was all what I was to her.

"Oh honey, don't deny it. That place recked with your smell and even the floor had your sent. It really seems like you're a good dog, laying on the porch patiently waiting for its master to open the door up."

My insides curled at her actions. Even if the girl that was standing over me was alluring, her overflowing lust was disgusting me. My instincts found it repulsive and I wanted nothing but put as much distance between us. She was a walking danger.

"Now, let's make this quick before one of the twins comes, ok? Bon appétit!"

As soon as she was done talking, she let her head fall behind popping her fangs out. She began to nibble on the skin of my neck while the hand on my throat moved up to tilt my head back. Meanwhile, her other hand left some scratches on my abdomen and roaming higher and higher. Once she reached the ribs that had been broken by the lead ball, a hiss crossed my lips.

"Fight!"

Squirming around, I felt the two fangs piercing the surface of my tender flesh. I was dreading what was about to come.

Suddenly, she was yanked off of my body. Lucy rolled over away giving me the much-needed space. My saviour faced away from me but I had no doubt that it was the girl with the alluring sent back then. The dark brown hair cascaded down her back just above her lovely curves. Her golden skin had been kissed by the sun almost making her shine in the room. She looked back as a smirk danced on her lips before glaring at her opponent. Her eyes, God, her eyes were of a mesmerizing golden colour. She was a masterpiece.

Without uttering a word, the beauty snarled aggressively as she stagged her stance ready to fight.

"Well, well, well. Look at that party pooper. What owes me the displeasure of such aggressive manners, Karla?" Lucy sarcastically spoke as she dusted herself.

"It's Camila." the brunette spat in anger.

"Oh, my bad. I mistook a psycho for another one. It's just that both of you looks so much alike. Tell your sister I said hi and that she better finish whatever she's going through. It's boring without her around." the bat-like girl chuckled creepily.

Camila snorted in disapproval still angry. "Fuck off."

"Oh come on, Cabello. We can share. Doesn't mean that you rubbed yourself all over her that she's yours and you know it. Whatever I want, I get and I will get her. Later jugete." Lucy said looking at me with a playful wink which sent goosebumps all over my body.

When the threat was finally no longer in sight, I began to relax. This place was going to kill me.

Still irked over the past events, Camila turned around and straddled me without asking permission and while I was fully under the drugs' effect, I had no choice in the matter. She began to snarl as she breathed deeply in my neck. It didn't take long before she head rubbed herself over me as a cat would. She was simply an oversized house cat.

For my part, I had mixed feelings about this situation. On one side, I was happy that she was there. Her mere presence calmed my nerves in an incomprehensible way. On the other, I felt uneasy about our position. My instincts were telling me that I lost this power play and was a bit annoyed by it. I felt like a pure bottom, not that I could have done anything to help my situation, but I still felt defeated in a way.

Once she stopped moving, the brunette bit lightly the flesh of my neck bringing me to yelp in surprises. Satisfied with her work, I felt her smile on my skin as she nudged the area one last time before leaving without saying anything.

As thoughts were crashing each other in my mind trying to comprehend what happened in the span of a few minutes, I couldn't help but to stop everything and notice it. What a lovely behind.

"Coast cleared, let's go!" words echoed through the hallways.

Other people rushed to my position and transported me into a hospital room. They plugged many wires related to medical devices to my body. People were frantically running left and right shouting orders.

For my part, I lost consciousness in between sets of orders, but I couldn't be more bothered by this.

After all, I had seen the face of an angel.

__________

A/N: Hi everyone! I hope that the surprise made up for the late update! Tell me what are your thoughts!

Hoshi
—xxx—