Chapter 32

I grabbed my phone and looked at the date. It was the 9th of January already and we left for our first city today. I rolled over to see if Colson was still sleeping. I saw he was awake and on his phone. He noticed me moving around and smiled at me.

"You ready for today?" I shook my head and he laughed. "Everything is gonna be just fine. You'll do great."

"I'd do even better if you were there with me." 

"Me and the boys talked to Ash and we'll try to make it to some shows." I smiled when he said this. "You need me to take your bags downstairs?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice. So I can get dressed." he nodded and kissed me. He got up and grabbed my bags, leaving me by myself to get ready. I got in the shower, not wanting to get out. I enjoyed the warm water, but I knew once I got out it'd be even closer to having to leave. I eventually got out, checking the time. It was only 11, so I had a couple hours before I had to leave. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, my ragers tank top, and my black vans. I did my make-up a little, putting on some eyeliner and straightened my hair. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room, except for Colson, Slim, and Dub. I hung out with the babies until it was close to time to leave. I heard the boys coming upstairs as we all stood in the foyer. Colson went straight for me. We stood there hugging for what felt like hours. He kissed me and I felt tears in my eyes. I thought I'd be used to saying goodbye by now, but it just gets harder every time I have to do it. 

"I'll make sure to call and text you. Ans skype.." I said.

"The usual." he laughed. I kissed him again and him and him and the boys took our bags to the car. I said bye to everyone but Slim and Dub, since they took our bags. 

We walked out and I hugged both of them, then walked over to Colson.

"Say bye to Casie for me?"

"Of course." he smiled. Jess came running out of the house.

"Come on girls! We need to leave!" she ran on the bus, Kenzie following. I waved bye to everyone and followed them. Our first city was Pittsburgh and I knew we had a couple of hours before we even got to Pennsylvania, so I took a nap. 

"I can't do this. I feel like I'm gonna throw up Kenzie." It was almost time for my first show and I couldn't move out of my dressing room.

"You've done this before. What's so different about it now?" She sat down next to me on the couch.

"Well, first, I've never done a whole show before. By myself. And second, it's my concert. What if I totally fuck up out there?"

"You won't! And just take the energy you'd put into Colson's shows and go put that into your own." Jess walked in, waiting for us to finish.

"I have a surprise." She opened the door and Josh walked in.

"Josh! What are you doing here?" I jumped up and went to hug him.

"I talked to mom and Colson. Mom agreed to let me come on the road with you if I did homeschooling. And Colson said if he can't be with you on your first tour then I should be." I smiled and we all sat back down. I went to go to the bathroom before I had to actually leave my dressing room. My phone rang in my purse, which was on the counter. I grabbed it quickly and saw it was Colson calling, which calmed me down a little bit. 

"Hey Colson." I tried to not sound like I was just freaking out.

"Kenzie told me you're really nervous. Listen, I know you. You're gonna do amazing. Go out there and pretend like I'm out in the audience." I smiled, wishing he really could be.