Self harm Freed x Laxus part 2

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM ANS SUICIDE I GUESS.

Also, this is a continuation of my other self harm Fraxus one shot.

-------

"Has anyone seen Freed or Laxus recently?" Makarov asked the guild as he sat on the bar. Murmurs rippled through the guild about where they could be however, as no one spoke up of the twos whereabouts, Makarov called Evergreen and Bixslow over to ask if any of them had seen the two mages. The two shook their heads and said that they could go and call at their houses and see if they were there and with that, the two went off, setting off in the direction of Laxus' house.

Upon reaching the lightning mages house, they could see no signs of life what so ever. They knocked on the door a few times before one of the neighbours came out, informing the two mages that they had not seen Laxus for the past week.

"Where the hell could they be? And why wouldn't they tell us?" Evergreen sighed in frustration

"Maybe they're off making babies." Bixslow grinned, causing Evergreen to roll her eyes at him

"You do know that that's physically impossible, don't you?" Evergreen asked as Bixslow began chuckling before they reached Freed's house. At first glance, everything seemed normal however, upon further inspection, they could see that the door was slightly open.

"That's weird..." Bixslow commented distractedly.

The duo carried on up the path towards the front door and, once they were there, they slowly pushed the door open. Heading inside, they both got a strange sort of vibe that gave them an uncertain feeling. There was a peculiar smell throughout the whole house however, neither of them could put their finger on what it was.

"I'll go look in the kitchen and the living room, You check the bedroom and the bathroom." Bixslow said as the two of them headed in different directions.

Upon entering the living room, Bixslow couldn't see anything out of the ordinary and so he moved onto the kitchen before hearing the horrified scream of Evergreen from what seemed to be the bathroom. he quickly headed in the direction the scream came from and entered the bathroom, the smell from before stronger.

Evergreen was crouched down on the floor, sobs physically shaking her body as Bixslow stepped further into the room, instantly seeing what had made her so distressed. The floor was covered in thick layer of sticky, almost dry blood and in the middle of the mess, he saw something he would never forget. Freed and Laxus lay, Laxus' arms wrapped around the rune mage however, there was no movement. No breathing. No life. They were both dead. Gone. They would never hear their voices again.

Just like that, the seith mage fell to his knees, repeatedly whispering things like 'Why did this happen?' and 'What happened?'

The two stayed for a while, simply grieving a mourning the loss of two close friends before they thought to contact Makarov.

-------

About a week had passed, the guild had held a funeral for Freed and Laxus however, everyone was still grieving. The deaths had hit everyone hard however, Bixslow and Evergreen had been affected the most. Freed and Laxus weren't close to many people and two of their closest friends had been Evergreen and Bixslow so naturally, the two felt lost without the rune and lightning mages there.  It wasn't the same. No Natsu challenging the lighting mage, no Levy and Lucy discussing books with the rune mage, everything had changed....

And it would never be the same....

------------