Chapter Four

Eric's Point Of View

My father called me and told me that we were having dinner with his friends and business partners. As much as I didn't want to go through endless hours of talking about stocks and new goods being delivered to the company, I had to go.

I walked into the building and waited at the reception. I saw the assistant come to her desk, looking pissed. "I'm here to see Louis Liams. I'm his son." I say

"He is currently in a meeting, wait for him at the top floor." She says quickly and sits down.

I went upstairs and waited for them. Suddenly I heard the sound of heels and loud footsteps. I looked up and my light blue eyes instantly met a familiar pair of green mischievous eyes. But I was suddenly pushed out of the way as the person ran through the emergency exit behind me with bodyguards. The person jumped between the railings of the stairs.

I know those eyes, those green eyes.

"Son! There you are." I hear my father say. I nod at my parents and their two business partners.

"Let's head into my office." My dads friend says. We walk a bit to an office. When we walk inside everyone's eyes widen. It was completely trashed. Books and papers all over the floor, the chairs knocked over and the desk was completely broken.

But one thing stuck out, in red spray paint the words "Thanks for the scars

Love K."

"Louis, we will reschedule dinner." The man says.

Thank good!

My parents and I walk out the building, we walked to the car and it was only then that I noticed the huge group of people standing around a big banner with a picture of my dad's friends with the words, "if you live in this world then you've probably been ripped of my them".

Which was not a lie, to be honest.

Aria's Point Of View.

I managed to lose the cobs, at some point and drive home. I parked the car and removed the cloth that covered the license plate. I walk in and made two calls. First I called Penny.

"Hi Air." She says.

"Why does everyone call me that?" I ask annoyed making Penny chuckle.

"So what you up to?" She asks.

"Not much, just trashing my parents office." I say casually.

"Cool." She says.

"So, can you help?" I ask.

"Sure." She says. "What can I do?" She asks.

"I'm going to send you a picture, just publish it on every billboard." I tell her.

"Okay, bye." She says and hangs up.

Penny is a hacker, not an online hacker though. She can hack pen and paper, something that people thought was impossible. I don't know how she does it. But if you asked her to change the title of the Hunger Games to I'm Hungry, then you'll find it changed the next day without a trace leading to her.

I then made the call to Agnus.

"Hey." He says.

"Finally! Someone doesn't call me Air!" I say.

"No hi?" He says.

"Hi, hello, hey." I say. "I need a favor" I tell him.

"And it is?" He asks.

"I'll send you a picture of a guy, can you just kidnap him for an hour. He's at my parents business building." I tell him.

"Sure. See you Air." He says and hangs up.

Ugh!

Some of you might be thinking that we are like a gang, but you're wrong. We are not like a gang. We are a gang.

There is probably 200 of us in the gang. We don't all know each other though. Dukalin is our gang leader, he gives us a mission that needs to be done and matches us with another person from the gang, then if it's complete we get some serious shit ton money. That's how I know Arron, Penny and Agnus.

About an hour later, I hear the door bell ring. I answer it and find Agnus holding the bodyguard that saw me in the business building.

"Hey buddy, remember me?" I tease.-

"Thanks." I tell Agnus and take the guard from his hold. Agnus walks in and takes a beer from my fridge.

I push the guard against the wall by his collar. "Now, listen here. If I find out that you told anyone who I am, I'll-"  he cut me off.

Mistake #1

"You'll what?" He says with a smirk.

Mistake #2

"I'll tell the cops about your stupid mini gang, and that you're in the company for information only. Who do you think they are going to believe? You, the man with only his memory as proof. Or me, the girl with the video evidence?" I say.

"You don't know shit!" He yells, making me slap him.

"Oh, but I do. More then your little ass, and your gang, if you can even call that it gang." I say.

"What're you going to do anyway?" He says with a laugh. "I can call the police and have your ass in jail for trashing private property." He says, making me laugh. I slap him again.

"You're getting me into prison? That's the best you can do? Bullshit! I'll be out by two hours tops. But you?" I pause and laugh, "You'll be dealing with not only me, and him," I point to Agnus as he watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians, "But thousands, if not millions, of people. Coming after your ass." I say.

Of course I was lying, our gang isn't a filled with thousands, even millions, of people. But I didn't care.

"Are.We.Clear?" I ask slowly. He nods quickly. I punch him in the face and release him from my grip making him fall to the ground.

"Thanks A, I appreciate it." I tell Agnus.

"No problem. I'll just drop him off." Agnus replies as he picks the guard of the ground.

"Till next time." I tell the guard and pat his head. But I actually applied a speaker, so I can know if he actually tells anyone from his 'gang'.

Thanx ramahamad for the help