Chapter Three

Eric's Point Of View

I was sitting in detention with Alex and Stephanie. The teacher wasn't really paying attention to us to be honest. Stephanie was on Instagram, while Alex was just sleeping on the desk and I was just thinking.

How could that girl not like me.

I mean I'm sexy, I have an eight pack and my hair is goals, or at least that's what Stephanie calls it.

"What?!" Stephanie suddenly yells, dropping her phone.

"What." Alex shots up.

"Look!" Stephanie yells showing us the a picture of a text.

To FWB: so my house?
From FWB: yup. Can't wait.
To FWB: you sure it's a 9inch?
From FWB: would I lie
To FWB: 😏😏

And then Stephanie showed us another picture of Victoria half naked making out with Hayden!

What the actual fuck!

"Guys, Seth is going to freak out." Alex says.

"Yup." I agree.

The next day
Aria's Point Of View

I woke up in a happy mood, more like a victorious mood.

I got up and took a short shower. I then dried myself off and put on a white crop top, a black leather skirt, my leather jacket and some black boots. I let my hair air dry and left it as it was. (Picture above)

I grabbed my phone and bag before I went to school. I was already late, so the second I entered my first class, Math, the bell rang. I sat in far corner as usual and just waited silently for my success to speak. Seth came in looking pissed and straight up punched Hayden in the face, making him lose balance and fall to the ground. "Mister Ollens! Principles office now!" The teacher yells.

You know that felling of Pride when you get that straight A report card and your parents have that glow in there eyes and tell you how amazing you are? That's how I feel right now.

The rest of school was uneventful. But the day wasn't. I went home and got my black beanie, and my other bag. I got in my car and drove to my parents business building.

My parents aren't exactly parents of the year. They were never home and if they were, they were beating the crap out of me. I went inside the building and went to the elevator. I clicked the top floor and waited.

I managed to get a hold of their schedule and found out that they are currently in a meeting, which made what I'm doing so much easier. I went into their office quickly before anyone say me, that, of course, had me distract the assistant by breaking an expensive vase in the hall and then running.

I grabbed the trash can and throw all the garbage around the room, I also threw all the papers off their desks. I kicked there chairs and all the book cases, causing them to fall over with a big thud. Luckily, I also know that the office is soundproof.

Once the office was completely trashed, I grabbed my father's laptop and change the camera footage to another one that I edited of a man actually trashing their office not me.

Grabbing the huge banners of my parents, I opened the window and let the banner fall across the buildings. I then glued it to the window. The banner was a picture of my parents with the words, "If you live in this world, then you have been ripped off by them."

I then grab the stray paint and write:

"Thanks for the scars

Love K"

I took my bag and put on my beanie. Opening the door to the office, I walk out quickly. But what I wasn't expecting was seeing a body guard towering over me. I punch him in the face as he tried to grab me. I ran for the emergency exit. I realize that the action got the attention of more people, causing me to run faster. I saw a man standing in front of the emergency exit door. I didn't look who he was, just pushed him and ran. Realizing that I can't go down 5 flights of stairs in heels so I grabbed the railing and jumped through the small gab between the stairs. I climbed down the railings and reached the bottom floor.

I ran for the door and bursted through it. I noticed the police coming, so I got into my car and drove like my life, depended on it, which it did.

But don't worry, my windows are tinted black and I covered the license plate. I know it's a illegal, but answer this...

Does it look like I care?

Thanx ramahamad for the help ❤️❤️