Chapter XIV: Like Mother, Like Daughter

Start from the beginning

She replied with an okay that she would be weary of the unmated wolves.

Standing in front of her new pack of wolves, she readied her body and mind to shift once again. Feeling her wolf pushing herself in, feeling ecstatic about her new position and pack, she was overjoyed.

Once they shifted, she put up a facade wanting to show her new wolves that she was powerful and that she would be able to protect them. She pushed through the pain that she still felt where she was injured. It was crazy though. She wondered how her wounds could heal so fast.

Running and weaving through trees was a blur of white, silver and brown. Many of the wolves in this pack were pure white or silver. A lot of them having a blend of silver and white together, just like she had. It indicates who had more witch and warlock within them compared to us who lacked more of the gene or had full werewolf genes.

She was feeling rather content with the idea that she wasn't the only weird wolf out there. She no longer felt weird that her fur wasn't the normal brown, white and black, a tricoloured wolf. These wolves accepted who her wolf was. Each of the females running with her rubbed their cheeks against her own cheek. They were accepting her for who she was, and for once she wasn't worried about being able to self identify herself. She could relax in front of these wolves and she was thankful that she chose to leave behind her mate if it meant that she was able to find herself.

One day, when she is ready, she will go back to him. Hopefully he will be able get along better with her after she is able to tell him who she is as an individual.

Xavier,

I am but a mere young she wolf, daughter of a once great alpha. I have accepted that in my blood runs witch, even if it's just a little bit, I would never be someone to hurt you or anyone else. You cannot generalise everyone in to the same category without knowing them first, but I don't blame you for being protective over your pack. Because now, I'm the alpha of the Travelling pack which has a name, the 'Lupus Albus Pack'. We are the survivors of the white crescent pack, a pack and family reborn.

And that is what she would write to him, but in the coded language and she would hope that he could depict it in his own time by looking at all the words she had deciphered for him.
.............................................
1 year later:

"Alpha Isla." Telula, one of her strongest female pack warriors appeared by her side.
"It would seem that there are rogues in the path that we are going to be travelling through."

"And what is the issue with these rogues, there a lot more of us than them. We can surprise them, capture them and interrogate them. I want one of our warlocks to cast a truth spell on them."

Over the past year she had matured further more. Even at the age of 20, her body had still developed furthermore over all the months that had passed. She believed it to be that she had prematurely shifted at a young age which may have stunted her growth, but now she held some more curves, the muscles on her arms were defined but still held some fat around them. Her stomach still soft and squishy but slightly flatter through the intense training that she went through along with her pack.

Her voice was mixed with the warmth that a Luna would hold, along with authority and sternes that an alpha would have. This combination made it easier for persuasion and for her wolves to follow through with her orders. They felt comforted when they had doubts about themselves.

"There is one issue. They are larger than us. It is a pack of rogues and if you remember correctly we are heading towards a certain pack." She voiced her concern, but also hinted at the pack that they were heading towards to pass through. Only two people in this pack knew about who her mate was and that was Telula and Matías.