Chapter Thirty-Five

Mulai dari awal

"Kylo Ren." I heard her soft, angelic, musical voice whisper to me through the dark. I slightly turned to let her know I was listening.

"Kiss me."

At her luring words, an electrical shock was sent into every crevice of my body. The excited electricity ran the course of all of my veins, trickled through every nerve, drove through my every organ, and blocked everything from my thoughts except for her.

I turned quickly to Nira and propped myself onto my elbow, looking down at her silhouette through the dimmed lights. She was lying on her back and her head was tilted to look up at me.

I then slowed down my actions. My vision trickled down to her mature chest and then back up to her beauteous face. I placed one of my hands on her face, on her cheek, and softly dragged my thumb across her velvety lips.

I then gently gripped onto the side of her face and brought it up a fraction of an inch off the bed. Finally, uncontrollably, I brought my face down and matched my lips to hers.

Oh, God, the warmth -- the heat -- it consumed me. I shuddered due to the sheer force of it. Kissing her, being able to touch her, sensing her heart beating inches from mine -- it was the most pure and impeccable moment I'd ever lived through.

After a few seemingly-infinite moments of our kiss, I pulled away and gazed down at the dark outline of her opulent lips. Nira then surprised me for the second time ever, and for the second time that night (if you could recall her pushing away from me the first time I tried to comfort her).

She rapidly brought both of her hands up to the nape of my neck and pulled me back down to kiss her once more. This time, the kiss was not as gentle. This kiss was needy, intimate, and seductive.

I was afraid to make any sudden moves that would cause her to push me away. I was afraid to do anything that would put an end to this amazing, arousing, sexy kiss.

Nira went through with all of the motions I mentally wished for her to do. She released a hand from the nape of my neck and placed it tightly against my lower back. She pulled my body over hers. I supported myself with one arm and continued kissing her. I could feel most of her body from the waist down, and oh, it was so, so, titillating.

Both of her hands released from me, but her lips did not. I felt a sharp tug at the bottom of my shirt and I knew what she was asking for. I paused, reluctantly pulled myself away from her lips, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Take it off." She demanded, forcefully pulling my shirt up towards my chest.

As I finished the job of removing my shirt, I could feel one of my male-specific organs beginning to stiffen.

Immediately after I cast my shirt aside, I pressed my body to Nira's and continued the kiss. She wildly pulled her fingers through my hair, dragged them down my torso, gripped at my back muscles, and generally roused me.

I eventually couldn't contain myself. I put my hands on her petite body, spread my fingers wide so I could get as much of her as I could, and began rubbing up and down her torso. Her bodily curves sent sharp shivers up and down my body and I hungrily gripped at one of her breasts.

She moved her lips away from mine and pushed me by the shoulders so I was lying on my back. I then felt her lips lightly touch the corner of my mouth, my jawbone, right behind my earlobe, my neck, my collarbone, my pectoral muscles, and I shuddered with pleasure, and I felt her tongue slowly flow up my prominent abdominal muscles, and I couldn't control my want for her --

I voraciously pulled her up to my face, wrapped one arm tightly around her torso, and flipped us over. I then returned the favor of neck-kissing, and I sucked on her skin right below her collarbone. I then gently nibbled at her earlobe and I heard a soft moan escape her precious lips.

I jumped off of the bed and strode rapidly over to the wall, breathing heavily. I heard the covers move and I sensed her sitting up, looking at me.

"Kylo Ren?" She timidly asked. I heard humiliation and shame in her voice and it still turned me on in a way I never had been before. Yet, I didn't face her. I physically couldn't look at her if I wanted to keep Nira's trust.

I took a deep breath. "Don't speak." I stiffly ordered her. If I continued to hear her sublime voice, the near-overwhelming erotic temptations inside me would overtake me.

She was silent.

On the bed, I had felt my mind begin to erase all rational thought and replace it with blank sexual desire. I knew that if I had stayed on that bed one more moment I would've been doing a lot of things to Nira that I knew she wouldn't like. I would've committed the sin-like sexual crimes I so often thought about.

I turned sideways, and I could feel her stare. She was confused; I could sense it.

"I had to stop. I would've lost all restraint over myself." I shortly explained. Nira did not reply, which was fine. I knew I had taken a risk in kissing her and I'm sure she knew of the risk, too, so she could not get judgmental with me for having to stop.

I heard the covers shift and after a few minutes of regaining self-composure I conjured the dare to look at her. Nira had rolled over in the bed and was facing the wall. I knew she was going to go to sleep. I quietly walked over to the bed and pulled my shirt over my head.

I crawled into bed with her but faced the opposite way. I didn't bravely venture to look at her backside in fear that I would instantly lose regulation over my body and I would show my unruled carnal side.

It took me quite a while, but I eventually fell asleep thinking of the way her body had felt against mine.

_____

Author's Note

Told you some serious Nylo crap was coming! I hope you enjoyed it from Kylo Ren's point of view!

Question: Do you play sports? If so, what sports?

Okay, will try to update tomorrow, love you all! Bye for now :)