Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Elena's POV

I got in a cab and got home as fast as I could.

"Hey how was the dance?" Jenna asks me.

"It was stupid." I say as I crash the couch.

"Talk to me." Jenna says as she hands me a cup of hot chocolate.

"It's Stefan, he's in love with me and I'm madly in love with him but he's with Caroline and I'm with Klaus." I say as I breakdown in tears.

"Oh honey, there is still time till the dance ends. Go talk to him and see what happens. Ask him if he really liked Caroline in the first place. What ever the answer is, you can head out to the bar later and drink but call me to pick you up." She says as I get up an nod. I walk upstairs and change into a regular red dress with red pumps and hair tied up. I grab the money Jenna left for me and put it in my golden purse as I headed out the door.

Stefan's POV

"What have I done?" I ask Damon. 

"Well I think you can ask her yourself." He says as he points towards two missing blondes and... Elena looking wrecked and amazing at the same time. 

A/N: Hey guys! It's wizzyme109 here and I am so sorry for not updating for ages. So I'm excited to see what @bitchdoe has coming for all of us! Fun Fact: Florence May King is finally here, 15th January 2016. (Candice + Joe's Daughter) Till next time... Byeee!
~Mel