Night Changes

Wow, sorry I haven't updated in a long time. This is a long chapter since i haven't been writing Stelena lately and I really miss it. Anyways, sorry for making you wait and thanks for the sweet comments and such.

Merry Christmas Everyone! I love you all.

Anyways, Here's a chapter.

Hope you enjoy.

S T E F A N

It's been two weeks since prom has been delayed and Caroline hasn't stopped bittering about it. I understand she wanted Prom because she's Caroline Forbes but it's just prom and I kinda didn't want to go. It's not because Elena is going with Klaus...actually, it is. I don't understand why Elena is going with him and now they are dating? I didn't even know they went on a date and if Elena did mention it, I must of been dozing off or something. it annoys me that she didn't even tell she she liked him although she doesn't have to tell me because it is her life. Damn, I just wished I told her how I actually feel about her dating someone who isn't clearly me.

Caroline has been nothing but supportive towards the new couple, although I could tell something was off about her; like she wasn't truly happy. I actually came to a conclusion that she might actually have feelings for Klaus but that's just absurd and stupid, she likes me. Right?

"OH MY GOD!!" Caroline shouted, excitement filled her face and tone as she ran towards me, her arms flying everywhere until she jumped into my arms. Elena, Damon, Bonnie, Klaus all came towards us watching the excitement Caroline is consuming.

"Babe?" I questioned, a small chuckle escaping my lips as I let her down and she took a breath.

"You guys wouldn't believe it" She took a breath "Prom is back on" Caroline shrieked, her hands clapping as she was jumping up and down.

"It's back on?" I repeated after her, she rolled her eyes and slapped my arms in a silly manner and laughed.

"Yes! Isn't that great." Caroline asked the biggest smile on her face like she saw a Christmas tree lite up.

"Oh, babe. Don't forget get your tucks and tie because Prom is back on baby this weekend" Caroline shouted, as she skipped towards class.

Prom is back on?

All the girls left in excitement, getting there things ready while the boys all stood still, like they couldn't believe the news. I looked at Damon and he sigh, and turned his focus on us.

"Stefan, you can call the limo?" Damon asked. I know Caroline would want that, sighing I nodded.

"Okay" Damon slumped down

"It can't be that bad...can it?" Klaus asked, looking at us dumbfordly with a clueless expression. We both laughed taping his shoulder

"Good luck Klaus" I said walking away. Prom is back on, which means I have to look for my tux again.

xxxx

The weekend is here and I'm just finishing up with my tux, Damon is upstairs combing his hair as for Klaus, he is fixing his tie. It's his first prom and he's extremely nervous. I heard the limo beep at us, cursing under my breath I turned around and shouted for the boys to come downstairs.

They came downstairs, as we all stared at eachother and walked out the door. The limo was White, picked by the famous Caroline Forbes. I got in, immediately handing out the money to the driver that the guys pitched in. I didn't want to pay him after we were done. I was thinking after prom we can have a stroll around mystic falls.

"Who's house first?" I asked as they stare at me with a raised eyebrow

"Caroline" they both said making me roll my eyes and chuckle. I nodded as I told the driver the list in order on who house he will be going to.