Hospital

E L E N A

I could hear people chatting--actually arguing. I opened my eyes seeing nothing but blurriness, I re-adjusted my eyes and saw Damon, Caroline and Stefan talking to aunt Jenna. My eyesight became full view and Damon noticed, he pushed past everyone and came to my side, the sight of that made me burst into giggles.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling? Do you want me to get the doctor? I can--I can get the doctor" he sounded urgent. I smiled and shaked my head

"What happened?" I asked having no whatsoever memory of yesterday.

"You passed out on the kitchen floor...How are you feeling?" He asked worried filled his tone.

"Uh, I'm fine..." I simply answered, my eyes glancing back and forth with Damon and my aunt Jenna.

"Are you sure sweety? Your doctor told us you might have a minor concussion." I shrugged, I felt the tip of my head, I felt some weird marks on the side of my forehead...

"You got stiches on the side of your forehead because you were surrounded by glass, shards of the shattered glass was into your skin and when you fell down, you hit your head on the curb of the counter...you bled out alot." Stefan tells me, I nodded trying to take everything in.

"Oh my god, Elena I'm so happy your okay." Caroline came to my side and hugged me lightly. I smiled and broke out of the hug. My eyes landed on Stefan green ones

"How long have I been here?" I asked looking around my surrounding. Different balloons and get well soon cards where surrounding my room.

"A few days. You just woke up" Stefan tells me

"Lena, I'm so glad you are okay...man, I missed torturing you" Damon chuckled, messing my hair with the palms of his hands, I quickly scowled at him making him laugh and gave me a huge hug.

I'm feeling the love.

Hey guys! Well, this chapter was super short and boring...I decided to just end it there, @wizzyme109 will be writing the next chapter...so I'm excited.

Anyways,

All My Love

-Bitchdoe