Prom Suits & Dresses

E L E N A

"So, your taking Klaus to the prom dance?" Caroline asked, I turned to the mirror lifting up the green dress to my chest to measure it. I tilt my head to the side, biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah...he asked me" I said holding the dress in my hands as I made my way to the dressing room to try it on and see if it fits.

I entered the dressing room, stripping out of my clothes and putting on the long Silk green dress, the dress has this beautiful rimestone(Obviously fake) around the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at it.

"Are you guys dating now?" She asked me, I got out of the dressing room, tilting my head to the side, looking at her curious. I lightly smile biting the bottom of my lip and shaked my head.

"Of course not, Forbes. We're just friends that's all." I tell her, confirming that I'm not dating Klaus.

"Omg Elena!" Bonnie shrieked as she had a glimpse at me. Caroline turns around to finally face me, her jaw drops and stares at me in awe. I chuckled, turning around.

"You look stunning" She tells me.

"Thanks...but it's not the dress." I said.

Bonnie frowns "Why not? It's beautiful!"

"Yeah, it is. But it's not the dress. I want to look perfect" it's not because of Stefan or Klaus. It's because it's prom and your always suppost to look your best. You only get prom once in a lifetime and you have to make it special. Prom is about hanging out with your friends and having fun.

"I understand. Let's keep looking" bonnie said, we nodded.

xxxx

It's been four hours since we've been looking around for the perfect dress. I hate the fact that i can't find the perfect dress. Bonnie already found hers; it was a navy blue Strapless Silk Organza Gown

Caroline found her dress it was a blue and silver tulle gown. The way it's cut and the silver beading. It was honestly beautiful and it fitted her perfectly.

I kept looking through racks. I finally noticed that, the store people always show off the dress they want to get rid of, so looking at the back of the racks, that's where I spotted it.

The most beautiful dress ever, The gorgeous detailing and the shape, and the beautiful underlay of gold. it was perfect and I just couldn't wait to try it on. Grabbing the dress from the rack, I took it into my dressing room, to try it on.

The dress fitted perfectly. I absolutely loved the underlay of gold and the detailing that fitted the dress perfectly. I heard the girls gasp and that caused me to spung around and stare at them with a smile.

"That's such a beautiful dress" bonnie gushed, her hands on outlining the gold.

"Thanks...should I get it?" I asked, biting the bottom of my lip

"Yes!" Caroline said walking around in circles, looking at me "you look absolutely stunning"

"Okay...I'll get it" I smiled.

S T E F A N

"GOT IT!" Damon shouted, running to me. I arched an eyebrow, I'm so confused. What did he get?

"What did you get?" I asked

"Bonnie dress color. Her color is A navy blue. It's going to match my tie" Damon said estatic. I laughed

"Have you asked Caroline?" I sigh, shaking my head No.

"Why not?" Damon frowned "you really should"

"I GOT IT!" Klaus shouted, panting as we speak.

I still can't believe he gets to take Elena to the prom. I want to be the one taking her, but I had to ask my girlfriend Caroline. Caroline is sweet and such but, she isn't Elena. Klaus got my dream girl.

"Got what?" I asked annoyed

"Elena dress color" my head shot up, now this is a subject that I would love to hear. Damon looked at me curious, a confused look. I gave him a curious look as in 'Why are you staring at me and giving me that look'. He shakes his head and looks away and begin to stare at Klaus, waiting for him to continue.

"I need to look for a gold tie, she said to find a gold tie" Klaus said, does he actually like her?

I watched as Klaus went away, looking for the tie. I turn back around getting fitted into suits.

"I see what's going on, now" Damon said. I turned around "What?" I asked

"You have hidden Feelings for Elena!" My eyes shot open, and a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

"No I don't!" I protested

"Stefan, it's okay. It's alright. You guys been friends forever. It's okay to have that type of emotion" he tells me

"D-Do you like Elena?" I asked, he laughed shaking his head no.

"Of course not. She's my best friend. I already have feelings for Bonnie and asking bonnie to the dance was just the first step" Damon confessed. I nodded.

"What should I do?" I asked, putting my head down.

"Ask Caroline the color of her dress" he said as he walked away.

He's right. I'm dating Caroline not Elena. I should be apart of this relationship not just Caroline. I slipped out my phone and messaged Caroline

To: Caroline

"Babe, what color is your dress? So I can match my tie"

I waited patiently until she messaged me back.

"Find a silver tie.;)"

I sigh, putting my phone away. I told the man. He nodded and went to find me the perfect tie. I started fixing the suit. It fitted me nicely and perfectly. The man came with the tie and a smiled formed on my lips. It's perfect.

A/N: Hey guys it's Bitchdoe. Wow, so Damon knows about Elena and Stefan liking each other. What will happen next? Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Elena, Bonnie and Caroline dress Is at the top.

Next chapter will be written by @wizzyme109 and I'm super excited to read it.

Until next time

All the love,

-Bitchdoe