Part 18

Marron P.O.V:

The next morning I woke up in a double bed, alone. So I guessed Black had gone to his coffin after a steamy night of probably the best sex in the world.

As soon as I thought of school, and Harrison, I quickly got changed into black hot shorts, fish net tights and a old mans shirt I found on my floor, tying it so my stomach showed.

Hexas was already waiting by the hearse, wearing a leather jacket and black jeans.

"So how did the date go? Do you realise that we're not made for dating yet or are you still being stupid and playing that nerd virgin?" Hexas said as I walked round to get into the car.

"Thanks brother" I said sarcastically as the wheels spun and we left, leaving the sleeping freak show behind us.

As I guessed Harrison was already in the parking lot and so was another car.

I caught Hexas smiling as he got out.

'What have you done?' I asked him in his head.

He just shrugged as Mary-Anna got out her car and walked to the hearse.

"Hey" she smiled at Hexas, pulling him towards her by his jacket.

'Just remember that were in a parking lot' I smiled as they kissed, Hexas's big hands on her tiny waist looked like he could snap her in one movement – though, he probably could.

I walked to Harrison's car as he got out.

"What's up with them?" He asked, watching Hexas and Mary-Anna.

I shrugged. "Your bets as good as mine" I turned to face him. "I had a really good time last night and I just wanted to say thank you"

He looked a bit embarrassed. "It was nothing"

There it was again, the tension between us, the feeling that there's no one in the world apart from me and him.

I moved forward a bit, unable to stop. It was like something was dragging me to him. My lips just brushed his and he was the one to kiss me this time, his lips crushed against mine.

I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He put his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"So what’s going on here then?"

I pulled away to see Lewis, arms crossed over his chest as he looked over my outfit.

Harrison blushed and I laughed. "Wouldn’t you like to know"