Part 5

Harrison P.O.V:

My hand still left weird from where Marron had brushed it accidently with her finger tips when I sat opposite her, the only spare seat.

Lewis was smiling down at Marron, well, smiling down at her cleavage.

I sighed and started eating the pasta I'd gotten from the cafeteria.

"All you guys should come to the freak show this Friday" Marron said, wiping off her lipstick on a napkin before eating, I really wished I hadn’t noticed how beautiful her lips here, much better without the red lipstick.

I quickly looked down at my pasta when she looked at me with her light blue eyes.

God, she was hot!

"I'm in, definitely" Lewis said and I saw one of his hands go underneath the table.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on eating my pasta, not wear Lewis was probably touching Marron.

Turns out Marron has a crazy appetite. She ate everything she'd got on her tray, the other half of her burger that Hexas had left and the rest of Lewis milkshake - which she sucked through a straw to every guys pleasure.

"I'm going to go to the library" I said, picking up my tray.

No one was even paying attention to me so I just dumped my tray and pulled my ruck sack higher on my shoulder.

"Wait!" I heard a voice call and I turned to see Marron running after me.

It was probably the hottest moment ever, watching Marron run.

"I think you just saved me from the touch up of a life time" She smiled at me.

I raised my eyebrows down at her. "You looked like you were both enjoying it"

Marron P.O.V:

What the hell was I supposed to say - 'Its how I get payed, don’t worry'?

"Just a bit of fun" I shrugged as we walked. Well this was a disaster. "You mind showing me where the girl's bathroom is? I need to reapply lipstick"

"Why? You look so much better with out it." He said, looking down at me.

As soon as he'd realised what he's said he blushed and looked away.

I bit my lip to hide that I was smiling. No one had ever said something that nice. The only nice comments I get are. 'Hey! Nice rack' and 'God girl you got moves'

Nothing like what Harrison just said to me.

"Um....you want me to wait outside?" He asked as he stopped in front of the ladies room.

"If you don’t mind, I'll just be a minute" I smiled at him, quickly going into the bathroom, which was already full of girls doing makeup.

"So you’re the new skank?" A girl said behind me, looking me up and down. "Not much are you"

I took a deep breath so I wouldn’t lose control, turn into some wild animal and rip her head off.

"Well it looks like I’ve got some competition, from queen skank herself" I smiled, raising my eyebrows.

She was blonde, obviously, with bigger boobs then me but she had bigger hips and thighs then me. She stared at me, her eyes narrowing into slits.

"Not a good look princess, you already have small eyes and a fat head, don’t make them look smaller.

She quickly lifted her hand bit I court it, twisting it round her back so she was facing away from me.

I moved her blond hair out of the way to whisper in her ear. "Dont mess with me princess, I'm better then you" I twisted her arm a bit more so she cried out and I smiled, letting go and walking out the toilets.