Part 2

Harrison P.O.V:

I couldn’t believe I had to sit next to Marron.

There was only the tiniest bit of me that was happy that the hottest girl was sitting next to me. (I am a teenage guy, nerd or not)

She pulled out a glasses case and opened it to put on a pair of thick black rimmed glasses. She put them on careful, pushing them up her nose and looked at me. "Not what you suspected I guess"

I shook my head.

"Good" She smiled and turned away from me.

Now that I'd told myself she was the hottest girl in the school, possibly the world I was noticing more things about her that I definitely shouldn’t.

Like she had a mole on her jaw line and how her collarbone stuck out but lot sharply, in a soft sexy way.

I quickly looked away from her and opened my English book to the chapter we would be covering for the week.

The classroom slowly filled with students, all staring at Marron and I felt a lot better that she wasn’t taking any notice of me.

She would find her own group of friends soon enough and forget all about me, most of me hoped for that while the tiny little bit of my head that was teenage guy stuff wanted to put her on the table and screw her.

My face went hot as I thought of that and I quickly turned back to reading my English book again (it was about the third time now)

Marron P.O.V:

His face was bright red and I wished I knew why.

Maybe he had some kind of disease that made his face go red randomly. Or maybe he was thinking dirty thoughts about me!

'Marron, please!' Hexas said in my head and I laughed.

Crap, I laughed aloud and now everyone was staring at me funny, including Harrison.

"I just remembered something really funny" I smiled up at Harrison.

My face felt strange and hot.

Oh my god, I'd never blushed in my life and now I was blushing because of a nerd boy sitting next to me.

He was just staring at me seriously then as soon as the teacher called the class to attention he looked away.

It was a long bloody lesson and I was glad at least the teacher had a sexy voice so I could go off to dream land about doing sexy thing to my teacher. The daydream went like this.

"Marron can you stay behind for a second?" The teacher said, his eyes staring into mine with desire.

"Sure Mr. Thomas, have I done something bad?" I smiled, raising one of my eyebrows as all the class left, shutting the door.

He pulled me to him and put his lips roughly on mine, lying me down on his desk.

"You've been very naughty Marron" He said, pulling off my top and looking down at my lace see through bra.

He lay on top of me on the desk so I could feel the bulge on the front of his trousers. He moved against me and I moaned, his penis hitting just the right spot.

"And what will my punishment be?" I said, breathless.

"That I bury myself so deep inside you that you could never get me out" He whispered in my ear. His hand going underneath my bra so massage my breasts.

"Marron" A diffrent voice said, louder.

I blinked a few times to come back to reality.

I wished I was a better wizard, then I could stop time or something to make the day dream better but I was only half and too young to know anything cool.

Harrison was shaking my shoulder. I looked down, at least I hadn’t been touching myself while day dreaming, that would be embarrassing.

"Sorry" I said, looking at Harrison, who was standing on the opposite side of the desk from me.

"The bell went, if you want to follow me round then you can’t be falling asleep" he smiled.

I quickly packed my books away and put my glasses back in there case before getting up, putting my bag on my shoulder and smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and muttered something I couldn’t hear as we started walking.

Lewis was waiting outside.

"Daydreaming about me were you?" Lewis smiled.

Harrison kept walking but Lewis pulled my arm so I was right next to him, feeling he was hard through the jeans.

I smiled. "Maybe later you'll get lucky and I'll stalk you home"

"I think I deserve it because its taking all my discipline to not drag you to the nearest closet and screwing you there" He said, looking down at my chest.

"I do have some standards, maybe I don’t want to do it with you in a closet, maybe I want a bed of roses." I smiled at him, completely forgetting the people around us.

"Come to my house tonight, my parents are away" He whispered in my ear as the second bell went.

Crap, I was late and Lewis wasn’t in the same math class as me.

The hall became empty very quickly and soon enough I was walking around, looking for the math section.