Glossary

Glossary

Alminia-(ăl.mĭn.ē.ä)- Southeastern most Kingdom. Known as the Iron Kingdom. Symbol is the Swimming Otters. Ruled by King Edward, and Queen Valerie.

Alminian-(ăl.mĭn.ē.ĭn)- To be from Alminia.

Amani-(äh.mäh.nē)- Safe. The Amani Sands is a private shore for Alminian royals.

Anton Viktor Marcel Egger-(än.tŏn_vĭc.tôr_mär.sĕl_ĕ.gər)- Youngest son to King Heralf of Rramnon.

Byrns'-(bərns)-A small bakery on the outskirts of Town Central City.

Cathliene Manchester Montego-(căth.lēn_măn.chĕst.ər_môn.tā.gō)- Mother of Johnathon and Ronald, current wife of Louis Montego, former wife of Charles Manchester, and Mistress of Noah.

Decauntstirn-(dĕ.cän.stûrn)- Western most Kingdom.

Durseman Peak-(dərs.măn_pēk)- Alminian city.

Ehtoshi-(ĕ.tō.shē)- Kingdom directly east of the Shanri Desert.

Farfiret-(fär.fĭr.ĕt)- Western mountain range of Alminia.

Freddrick James Lyonal-(frĕd.dərk_jāms_lī.ŏn.äl)- Current ruler of the Kingdom Terrafeuw. Father of Philip, and husband of Gwenwyn.

Gredani-(grĭ.dän.ē) Terrafein City.

Gwenwyn Helena Anannet Egger (Lyonal) -(gwĭhn.wĭn_hĕl.ĭn.ä¬_ăn.ä.nĕt_ĕ.gər)- Deceased ruler of Terrafeuw. Mother of Philip, wife of Freddrick, and daughter of Heralf.

Hardee's-(Här.dēs)-A popular bakery in Town Central City.

Heralf Egger-(hər.älf_ĕ.gər)- Current ruler of the Kingdom Rramnon. Mentioned childern include, Gwenwyn, Erivet, and Anton.

Hor d'oeuvres -(ôr.dĕrvs)- Appetizers served before a meal.

Jodan-(jô.dăn)- Southwestern most island Kingdom. Jodan insistently remains neutral during times of war. Known as the Fishing Kingdom. Symbol is the Stripped Marlin.

Kettu-(kĕt.to͞o)- Fox. The royal ship of Terrafeuw.

Kimmberline Coesealet Pumberly-(Kĭm.bər.līn_Kō.sē.lĭt_Pŭm.bər.lē)- The seven-year-old daughter of Madam Pumberly.

Londain-(lŭn.dān)- Eastern central most Kingdom, shares its southern border with Alminia.

Madam Willaminia Pumberly-(Mă.dŭm_Wĭl.ä.mēn.ä_Pŭm.bər.lē) Owner of Pumberly's Fashion and Textiles in Town Central City of Alminia.

Ohrim-(ō.rĭm)-South central most Kingdom. Symbol is the Horned Goat. Rulers are not mentioned.

On je Otet -(ŏn_jā_ō.tĕt)- He was Kidnapped.

Palaeo-(pä.lā.ē.ō)- Central most Kingdom. Known as the Grain Kingdom.

Rhine-(rīn)- The largest river in the Land; located in Terrafeuw.

Ridit Valley-(rĭ.dĭt_văl.ē)- Alminian city located in the Wrinery mountains.

Rramnon-(rräm.nŏn)- Northern most Kingdom. Known as the Militant Kingdom. Symbol is the Watchful Hawk. Ruled by King Heralf.

Shanri Desert-(shän.rĭ_dĕs.ĕrt)- A large desert that separates Terrafeuw from the rest of the Land.

Terrafein-(tĕr.rä.fē.ĭn)- To be from Terrafeuw.

Terrafeuw-(tĕr.rä.fē.o͞o)- Northwestern most Kingdom. Known as the Trade Kingdom. Terrafeuw is separated from the rest of the Land by the Shanri Desert. Symbol is the Sleeping Fox. Ruled by King Freddrick.

Wrinery-(rīn.ər.ē)- Northern mountain range of Alminia.

Wyannt -(wī.ähnt)-Current ruler of Jodan.

Zesador-(zĕ.sä.dôr)- Largest lake in Alminia.

__________________________________________________

*** You've been challenged.

Pick the chapter that you believe was the most memorable (for whatever reason).

Tell the author, or perhaps future readers, what made it so memorable.

PRIZE

The author of the most detailed comment in a chapter will have that chapter dedicated to them.

*** Have fun!