15 Things That Should NEVER Define Your Self Worth (c/o Mind, Body, Green)

I'm going to say it again that there are a lot of girls and women on here who are proudly writing about their eating disorders via online diaries or journals

I'm going to say it again that there are a lot of girls and women on here who are proudly writing about their eating disorders via online diaries or journals.  I find this trend extremely dangerous and that it needs to be addressed.  Yesterday I posted a story about a photography exhibit of REAL women standing in front of mirrors in their underwear while a photographer snaps their expression.

This is what real women look like.  Not these airbrushed "celebrities" that grace the pages of the weekly magazines that come out.  No one will ever live up to those airbrushed standards even the celebrities that are being air brushed.

The whole point of the Self Worth Diet is to get women, men and girls to address their body image as well as other issues and to have self worth that isn't measured on a scale, by a relationship or anything on the outside.

I see a lot of books on Wattpad talking about the problem but very few talking about the solution.  Let's get into the solution!  So look at this list below and see what you identify with then try for a week to not let that item on the list define your self worth.

Remember to vote and comment. I love you all.  xoxoxo Mara

15 Things That Should Never Define Your Self Worth:

1. Your relationship status.

2. Your job, lack thereof, or complete confusion over what to do with your life.

3. Your size, proportions, or entire visual appearance.

4. The cost of anything you own.

5. Whether you made it to the gym today.

6. Your level of education.

7. Whether you've failed more times than you've succeeded.

8. The size, location, or quantity of family members in your living space.

9. Your parents' opinions of you or your choices.

10. The size of your debt.

11. Whether you choose to marry or have children.

12. How many people you've slept with.

13. Not feeling happy or confident 24/7.

14. Whether you're invited to an event, regardless if "everyone is going."

15. Whether you have yet to discover your innate worth.