Chapter 46: Undressed Me

Start from the beginning

"Oh and make it fast, girls." She reminded the nurses before they left.

"Yes, doctor." And with that, they left us alone.

The doctor turned to face me. Her face looked familiar. I had seen her somewhere. I swore, I did. Her charcoal honey eyes had a warm and cozy look in them as she stared at me.

 Her charcoal honey eyes had a warm and cozy look in them as she stared at me

"Hannah Charles, it's nice to see you again." The doctor smiled, taking off her spectacles.

I gasped. She knew me and that meant I knew her as well. I shut my eyes, trying my best to recall who she was. My head throbbed terribly thinking about the past but then, it all clicked.

"Doctor Rena?" I asked, without a doubt.

"God bless you my child, you remember me." She marched by my side, placing a hand the rail of the bed.

"Of course, how could I ever forget?" I observed her. She was still the same except the added lines on her face and a few stray white hair on her head. "You've help me get through the most critical moment of my life."

She smiled again, patting my shoulder softly, "It's been three years. It's good to see you in such a good shape. But it seems those nightmares haven't left you."

I stared down at my bandage hands. I whispered, "They haunt me almost every day."

"My child, that's not a good sign. Have you been seeing the psychiatrist?"

"No doctor. My sessions are over. I've done all the therapy and I'm pretty OK. I've been going to the gym and learning self-defense. I am fit now. I don't have to go back there."

She patted my head. "That's wonderful, Hannah. I'm glad you're getting back on your feet. Where's that sweet boyfriend of yours?"

Did she mean Robert? No, I don't think so. Robert is nowhere near sweet.

"Who, doctor?"

"Oh, don't tell me you have broken up with him. You two are made for each other."

"Alex? You meant Alex?"

"Yes, the only gentleman who never left your side."

I gazed up at the ceilings, missing Alex. I mumbled incoherently, "Alex is in NY. He has joined his father's company. He's still with me. He has become my pillar of support. Unfortunately, he's not my boyfriend."

She sighed, sitting by my side. "You dump him for that iconic superstar who doesn't even know your name?"

"What?" I puffed. "He knows my name."

"Well, I'm not one to argue. He registered you under Eleana Chiselle."

"Oh really?" That didn't surprise me at all. I didn't have any ID on me. It was in my bodyguard's suit. So, I could pretty much guess why I was registered under her name.

"Yes, he was very concerned about you. Does the movie star know about your RTS?"

I widened my eyes at her.

She stood up and stalked opposite of me. She examined my feet, pressing the tip of each toe.

"No, he doesn't. Apart from Alex, no one knows. I hope you'll keep it this way, doctor."

She observed me before she said, "If that's what you want."

She continued doing her duty again. She motioned me to sit straight. She straightened my back. She instructed me to inhale and exhale while she used her stethoscope to check my heart rate.

"What happened to me doctor?"

"Lift your right hand up." I did as I was told, wincing.  "And your left hand."

I lifted my left hand, impatiently waiting for an answer.

She took out a silver LED medical pen. "Take out your tongue." She placed the torch pen over and nodded her head. "You're good. Your heart rate is back to normal. Your tongue is pale pinkish. No symptoms."

"Doctor, please tell me..." I pleaded, wishing I could hold her hand.

She continued to ignore my question. "The painkiller and shot have subsidized the pain for now. You'll feel slightly dizzy and sleepy. You're allowed to take the next pill after four hours."

I was about to open my mouth to ask her again but halted from doing so when she spoke. "As to what happened to you, I have no idea. I only know  it was an accident. I think you spilled hot water over your hands and wrists. But I'm not clear with the facts. You have to ask your boyfriend and friends."

Boyfriend and friends?

"They are waiting outside . Once I'm done, they'll come in. You can ask them then. Now, try to relax if you want to be discharged."

"OK doctor." I smiled at the fact I was going to be discharged.

***

The ride in Robert's Ferrari was quiet. I didn't know when I doze off again.

After what seemed like an hour or more, I felt my head hitting something hard. My eyes fluttered open. I gazed around me. I was in a room. A beige room. I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was pleased and at the same time panicking. Where was I?

Just then, I saw Robert entering the room

Just then, I saw Robert entering the room. My body relaxed when I saw him.  He was wearing a clean pair of sweatpants but he was shirtless. I gawked at the sight.

Was he trying to make my heart stop?

He was heavenly yummy. My eyes involuntarily traveled to his naked chest, studying the structure of the lines and curves engraved on his fine body. I gulped, sweating. I got up from the comfy bed. I strutted towards him, balancing my steps. It wasn't fair. He showered. He smelled good. I wanted to change too. I was still in the same sticky outfit. I needed a shower before I fell asleep again. I badly wanted to eliminate today's event out from my mind and body. Unfortunately, my hands were bandaged. I had no choice but to ask Robert for help.

"Robert, can you undress me?"

____________________________________________________

Ta-da! ^I imagine this picture above to be the current look of Robert that has gotten Hannah gawking. But she isn't saying much cause she's on meds.

More to come soon baby. Be patient.

Vote and support.

I know it's pretty.....

If you want the next part, then show me your support and make me happy.

You might get something hot and steamy and that too in less than 24 hours!

That is if you all support and vote and.......

Love y'all

SweetAngelx

*excuse my mistakes, or anything irrelevant. Let me know about them. Adios!