~~~~~

Seth's P.O.V.

  I got out of my car and walked up the steps to my house. Today was such a long day. So... Uneventful. "Hey sweetie" My mom greeted opening the door before I could get a chance to unlock it myself.

"Don't call me sweetie" I corrected her. She had an issue with calling me 'sweetie'.

"Sorry Seth" Mom rolled her eyes, cutting up carrots. I brushed past her slightly grabbing a cup for the cupboard. I dilled the cup with ice and poured Mt. Dew in the cup. "How was your day at school" Mom asked, putting the chopped up carrots in a bowl. "Find any hot girls" Mom winked turning around to face me.

"Yes-No!-Ehhh kind of- YES!" I stuttered to answer her. 

Mom shrugged. "Have you asked the special girl out yet?" She asked. Boy this conversation is awkward. Not nearly as bad as 'the talk'. I shuttered remembering that talk.

"No..." I stated.

"You should" She replied and began cutting up celery. I nodded.

"Mom you don't know her. What if she doesn't like me back?" I objected. I knew that was a lie. She never stops me from kissing her. If she never stops me she must love me back. That's right I think I am in love with her. I smiled a little. I am in love with Leslie Jessica Day.

~~~~~

Leslie's P.O.V.

I got out of the shower. I am exhausted. I wrapped a blue towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, leaving small footprints of water on the tile as I walked. "Hello" Someone voiced. I screamed and nearly dropped my towel. Jessie was laying on my bed with one arm behind his head. I stood there awkwardly.

"You should leave so I can change" I frowned.

"Oh yeah" Jessie blushed. He got up and walked over to my closet.

"The door is--" I stopped mid sentence. "Just stay in the closet" I rolled my eyes. I got dressed as fast as I could. "Okay you can come out" I muttered, sitting down on my bed. The closet door opened, revealing Jessie. Jessie sat next to me. "So ummm.... Not trying to be rude or anything but--" I was cut short as Jessie's mouth met mine. My eyes went wide. Of course I kissed him back! 

Seth's P.O.V AGAIN? :O 

I sighed and got out of my car. I was at Lisey's house. She still owes me a kiss. I smiled, thinking of Lisey. I walked slowly to her door and knocked. There was no reply. I knocked again. No reply. I frowned, grabbing the door knob and turning it. I feel so rude! I pushed open the door  and closed it slowly. I began to make my way up the stairs that were conveniently in front of the door.

I marched up the stairs and reached Leslie's bedroom door. I smiled. "Mmmmm" Someone moaned from inside Leslie's room. What the h*ll is going on in there? I opened the door as quietly as I could. My eyes watered up in tears at the sight before me. Leslie was topless making out with some shirtless dude. I cleared my throat. Silent tear trailed down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away. I will NOT cry over a girl. 

Lisey stopped kissing the dude and looked in my direction. "First things first, IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" She shrieked pulling his shirt over her head. I looked at the guy again.

"Jessie?" I aksed. What is Lisey doing with Spencer's brother. Jessie turned and looked at me.

"Seth?" he asked shocked. I turned around and ran out of her room. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take the thought of what could have happened if I hadn't walked in. I ran down the stairs two at time. I slammed the front door shut behind me. "SETH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leslie's voice echoed through my ears. I turned around, standing in the pouring rain. 

Lisey ran to me, already soaking wet. She wrapped her arms around me. Do I hug her back? Of course I hug her back! I wrapped my arms around her. I inhaled her familiar cherry scent. She pulled away, her red hair sticking to her face. She was still beautiful. "I'm sorry" She whispered. I shook my head. "Seth..." She whispered. I brushed her off. I love her. I love her so much.

"LeslieIloveyou" I muttered quickly.

"What?" She asked.

"LesliejessicaDayIloveyou" I muttered quickly. Her eyebrows came together in a result of confusion. "Leslie I love you" I blurted out. Her eyes went wide and small tears leaked from her eyes. I gently brushed them away. A bolt of lightning shot out from the sky. "I-I love you too" She whispered. I leaned in and kissed her. A kiss in the rain. How cliché...

=======================================================

A/N: Omg so beautiful right? Well.... I have a confession to make. This chapter wasn't written by me. It was written by oh so lovely writer:

Loverz9! No she doesn't have my password SO BACK OFF! Other than that thank you for reading!

SAD SAD SAD! Also, happy chapters to come. Just to warn CHAPTER 15 AT THE END MAY BE... WEIRD! And the first of Chap 16. Trust me it gets better! TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE TO.... 

ALL THE WAY TO CHAPTER....

ENOUGH ITS OKAY JUST GO DOWN!

HERE IT IS...

CHAPTER 25!!! TELL ME!

<3 Ky