Chapter 4 Part 2/2

Start from the beginning

"Okay, god, you sounded like our mom right now." Sam annoyingly said. Then Nicole crossed her arms as she stare furious at him.

Sam raised the both of his hands and surrenders when he sees his sister looking scary. "Okay okay, you don't have to give that 'look' as if you're going to kill me any sooner." he mumbled.

"I would do that if you don't behave the both of you." Aaron was about to protest but then Nicole stared the both of them and giving them the scary look.

They knew they can't argue Nicole if she's feeling furious in the time like this, and I'm the only person who can calm her anger down.

"Come on guys, give a break. The only reason why Nicole is acting like this, it's because she's worried about you guys." I explained and seeing that Nicole nodded at my response and to see Aaron and Sam felt a bit guilty that they didn't know why Nicole is feeling right now.

"I know, we're just excited if we all do the fun things but I know that we're wrong of making you feel worry like that sis." Sam sadly said, then Nicole sighed.

"You don't have to worry about me, you should worry about yourselves" Nicole pointed the both of them.

"It's the first day of school and all you do is trouble." she scolded, and then she looked and pointed at me "That includes you Xena."

I pointed my finger on my face "Me? I didn't do any trouble." I confusedly said and pretending to be innocent. "Yeah, But I know eventually you'll do some trouble if you're bored. So don't you dare act innocent in front of me." Then suddenly all of us chuckled except Nicole, she looks like she wants to strangle someone.

"But in the end, you still agree to come with us if we're out there having so much fun instead of studying." Aaron said while wiggled his eyebrows and I can't help but to laugh at his impression. And it seems that Nicole giggled as well.

"That's because I'm watching over you guys" Nicole mumbled then I placed my arm around her shoulders. "That's because we all know that you love and care about us." I grinned as well my friends did the same.

"Anyways, Sam and I are going ahead with you. See you guys later?" Aaron said.

"Yeah, we'll meet you there later." Nicole said. As we see them walking towards the staircase.

After seeing them go, my attention went back to Olivia and seeing her talking and smiling at the same. I just can't help but to gaze at her, I don't know why I'm so into her that made me flustered as hell. I can't even explained to myself right now.

"It seems that you can't take away your attention at her, ha?." Nicole teased as I gave her a stern glare at her "It's because she's a pain in the ass" I irritatedly said and I know Nicole is having fun to tease me if it's about Olivia.

"I bet the reason why you can't stop having thoughts about her, it's because maybe you like her" I cringed and Nicole can't help but to laugh at my reaction. "I don't like her and NEVER will. End of conversation"

"Come on, stop denying it and I have a feeling you like her, that's why she has this affect on you that made you feel that way towards her" She smirked.

"I don't li-" I was about to deny it again but then Nicole immediately running away from me

"Hey Xena, I have to go and do something for a minute and why don't you go ahead! Bye!!"

"Hey wait!" I was almost about to grab her but damn, Nicole sure knows how to run that fast. What is she? A roadrunner from Looney Tunes?

Now I'm feeling irritated at what Nicole said to me and telling me that I liked Olivia. Ugh as if!