Chapter 3 Part 1/2

Xena's POV

"Xena! Wake up!" My mom shouted. "Gimme 5 more minutes to sleep!" I groaned as I covered my face with the pillow.

As I was about to continue to take a nap. Suddenly I heard my door was opened, out of surprise, my 5 year old sister 'Xandra' jumped on my body and shaking me from my nap.

"Come on Xena! Mommy is going to get upset at you if you don't get up!" she said as I let out a groan.

"Xandra! I'm still sleepy, and tell mom that I'm lazy to get up for school" while I still have my face covered with a pillow.

"But mom said that you need to drop me at school cuz she has an appointment to attend too." she said. "Please?"

I removed the pillow on my face and stared at Xandra's cute pouting face.

"Okay okay, you know that I'll not going to say 'no' with a silly pout on your face, right?" she smiled.

"I know, it's a 'strategy' to make you not say no to me" I smiled at my grinning sister and messed with her hair "Ya know, a little girl like you. You sure have a big words to say"

"That because I'm smart, unlike you, cuz you're a big doofus" she jokily said.

"A what? I'm a big doofus ha? Let's see who's the big doofus now!" I grabbed and tickled her so hard that her she has a tears on her face "Xena!! Stopp! I'm feeling ticklish, I can't breathe!" she laughed. "I'll stop tickling you if you said I'm not a big doofus."

"Okay! Okay! You're not a big doofus!" I stopped tickling her while she panting for air. She and I started giggling. "Xena, Xandra! Come down! I made some pancakes!"

"Okay mommy!" Xandra shouted and quickly stood up, as she ran out of my room, went downstairs and into the dinning room, I begun to stand up as well and went inside my bathroom to take a quick shower.

***

As I went down and headed at the dining room, I saw my mom drinking her coffee while reading her newspaper, as for Xandra, she made a quite mess while eating her pancakes with maple syrup. I took my seat and took one pancake and started eating.

"Xena, is it okay with you if you can drop Xandra at her school?" she kindly asked.

"Sure mom, it's no big deal and I know that you got a job to attend." I smiled a bit, knowing that I don't want her to feel worry.

"Thank you Xena, thanks for being such a good sister to Xandra and being a responsible person" she placed her hand on top of my hand and caressed it with her thumb and I gave her a warm smile.

"I told you mom, it's no big deal." she smiled and she kissed my forehead as she do the same with Xandra.

She checked her watch and she stood up and facing at the mirror to check if her clothes looked properly good to attend to her job application meeting. "I have to go now, and take care your sister, okay?" she asked.

"Yes mom, you better go now or else you'll be late." as I slightly pushed her out to the main door and started walking toward her car and see her entered her car and she gave us a 'bye' wave and starting her engine as we watched her drive away.

"Let's go back to your room and give you a set of new clothes to wear." I told to Xandra.

"But I just changed!" she whined. "Yeah but you made a mess silly." I pointed at her clothes that has syrup stains.