Chapter 4 Part 2/2

Xena's POV

I stared at the presence of the one and only girl. The girl that annoys me the most than anybody.

Olivia Grace Morgan

Ever since I came here in this school, all I hear is 'Olivia this' and 'Olivia that' or 'She's so pretty' and 'Damn she's so hot'.

Like give me a break! I don't know why I hate her so much. Okay maybe dislike, I really don't know why I feel that way.. she just..

"Hey, Earth to Xena? Are you there?" Nicole asked while she's waving her hand on front of my face.

I blinked a couple times and moved Nicole's hand away from my face. "Yeah, I'm here." then she raised her one eyebrow up and looking worriedly at me "It looks like you're having a deep thoughts right now."

I looked away from her and felt embarrassed of myself, thinking about Olivia a while ago. "What are you thinking about?" Nicole curiously asked with a smug face.

"It's nothing." I lied.
"Ahh, I see, it nothing ha? Then why your face is like that then? You looked red as a tomato." she pointed at my face and smirk at my reaction. "Is it about Olivia again?"

I stayed quiet and didn't look straight at Nicole's eyes. "Ha! I knew it, you're thinking about her, don't you?" She lean against on her locker while she enjoys to tease me.

"So what if I'm thinking about her, what are you going to do about it?" I asked with an angry tone.

"Hmm, nothing." still have an annoying smirk on her face.

Then Aaron and Sam came to join us. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Aaron asked.

"Nothing." still feeling a slight annoyed then Nicole let out a tiny giggle.

"Well okay then. But anyways, Sam and I are going to do our first day to skip the first class and have some fun, and maybe you girls wanna join us" Aaron whispered.

"Ew. No way man, we ain't sucking your dick." I snort, then Aaron shook his head.

"Not that type of fun, you gingerhead. We're talking about hanging out on the rooftop" he muttered then Nicole and I are crossing our arms.

"How can we enter the rooftop entrance if we don't have the key?" Nicole asked, raising her one eyebrow up.

"No problem, Sam got that covered" Then Sam took out the key from his pocket to show us.

"Damn, you're going to get in trouble, if the school keeper finds out that there's a missing key for the rooftop." I shockingly said. "You'll be doomed!"

"No worries, we made a duplicate key for it" Sam giggled as Aaron joins in, Nicole and I shook our head at them.

'Those troublemakers'

"So? What do you say guys?" Both of the boys smirked while wiggling their eyebrows up and down. Then Nicole and I looked to each other and wondering if we can join them to skip the class.

Then we nodded at the same time and face to them "Yeah, we're in."

Then they were thrilled to hear our answer and they fist pump in the air, making the others to see Aaron and Sam acting weird.

Then Nicole punched their heads again "Be quiet, you knuckle heads, you're making it too suspicious." Nicole shushed them and yet again the boys starting to rub the pain off on their poor heads.

"Gosh sis, why do you have to hit us so hard?" Sam irritatedly mumbled, Nicole gave a stern look at Sam.

"Then what will I do to shut you guys up? Even if I talk it out to you guys, you guys won't listen to either Xena or me" Nicole explained to her twin brother and Aaron.