Part 16 Babydoll House

ابدأ من البداية

"Ann....n...." !He stammered hiding his belly button as Anne sniggered at him.

 Edmond was smiling at his blushing form, he could have made a beautiful girl  otherwise . Lee accidently caught him staring much to his embarrassment and they both blushed blood to death turning away from each other.

'Maybe she needs a psychologist'.

Regina was still in the lost state of mind and anything that Anne was saying to her fell deaf to her ears. Anne barked something at them pushing them outside of the room especially she kicked Derward yelling something at him. She dusted her hands smiling at Regina and sat on the arm of chair with hand around Regina's shoulder.

Derward stalked inside the room in his see through japanese kimono transparent ...

' Chemise black babydoll'?

Derward's hair were pulled back in half up do style with a clip. Kimono was barely covering his underwear, it had red stripes on its collar, sleeve's cuff and around his waist.

'A psychiatrist would do'.

"Derward..." Anne burst out in a roars of laughter clutching her waist.
 "...Oh my kidneyness"! She fell down the chair on the floor choking for breath.

"Derward please shave your legs before your wedding night with Xiang".

"WHAT THE HELL"! He blasted blowing up his top flaring his nostrils.
"I would tell Regina..."
" Hey stop"! She panicked shushing him down with her finger on her lips peeking at Regina.

Edmond made his ramp entry in sheer blue pleated halter neck babydoll.

'What was the name of that psychiatrist'?

Edmond was in black waist length hair wig, with locks framing his face making his features look girlish.

Anne clapped and cheered earning a deathly glare from Edmond.
 "Regina say something". Anne pouted at Regina who was busy recalling the name of doctor.

'..Fri ..Frin...Friz..Frtiz...'

Lee made his appearance with a slight sway and jutting of hipbone.

'He is in..'

'Heels'?

'Of course it couldn't get more surreal'.

He was in shocking pink ruffed bow babydoll, slit in the front, halter neck revealing cups of his bra and was tied together with a studded bow. His wig hair were pulled aside with hair combs.

'Maybe asylum is only her resort'.

She snorted, snickered then burst out into laughter maniacally wiping away her tears as Anne and Lee rushed to her side calming her down.

"What the hell is going on"? She asked gasping for air out of breath.
"Anne did it for you". Derward told her
"She couldn't see your long depressed face so she hit upon this immoral plan".

Regina looked down at Anne who was kneeling in front of her rubbing her shoulder and she smiled at Anne.
" Annette, you didn't have to do that".
"But I wanted to..."
"Thank you".
 Regina bent down and gave Anne a hug that made her squeak.

"Derward, don't you think it's time for revenge"? Edmond suggested smirking at Anne.
"Why not. I cannot see it pointless". Derward cracked his knuckles walking up to the Anne.

"What you guys are..." She yelped as Derward picked her up bridal style and exited the room.
"What's going on"? Lee inquired Edmond who was already grinning in victory.

-

"Our model of the night is here". Lee gestured towards the curtains that were being drawn apart revealing Anne in Black halter neck lingerie. It was plain in the front with low neckline but had straps  at sides ,from bust to thighs, that were keeping cloth together.

"Annette..." Regina eyed her from head to toe who blushed like a tomato. She glared at the boys who were snickering and snorting at her, punching each other shoulders. She bent down removing her pump and threw at Edmond who ducked down and making it smacked Derward's head.
"Ouch"! Anne mocked him throwing second one at Lee but he stepped aside and it slammed into Derward's nose.

"Anne! What the hell"! He grabbed his nose yelling at Anne who was hissing and bickering back with boys. Regina sat there laughing at her stupid ...

'family'?

They ran out of the room, yelling, laughing and teasing each other with Anne strangling Derward while Lee was pulling her off him. She strolled out of the room, leaning over the railing and smiling down at them.
Anne was now arguing with Edmond who was about to murder her.

'Dang'!

Xiang was staring at Derward who was still in his kimono. He grinned at Derward walking up to him and picked him up bridal style. Derward shouted pounding at  Xiang's chest, flailing like a woman. Anne and Edmond were leaning on to each other, arms around shoulders as they tried to stand upright out of laughter. Lee was narrating some romantic lines as Xiang tightened his grip around Derward.

'Maybe it isn't a bad idea'.