Chapter 24 -Wedding

Megan's POV

My mum and Will is getting married, I'm more than exited and happy for my mum. She's marrying a Guy she loves and I know that he will take care of my mum.

I'll walk in the aisle and my partner is Harry. The Boys don't know that I have new friends. They're not coming. The twins have a family vacation, Nia and Nathan is out of town to visit Nia's aunt. Alliah has a business trip. So none of them came. But they apologized and I gladly accept it.

I jump in the shower and did all my morning routine. I wore a large grey shirt and a Nickey shorts. I got down to make some tea. I grabbed the kettle and put it in the stove.

I grabbed a tea bag and sugar. I put two sugars. And the tea bag. I opened the fridge and grabbed a strawberries and a vanilla pop tart. I pour the boiling water in my mug.

I ate and drank the pop tart and tea. Once i was done I washed the mug and dried my hands. I grabbed three strawberries and I run upstairs to get ready for my mums wedding I need to help her. My wet hair now dry, put in a messy bun. I grabbed my blue Dress. I held it up and I did my make up. I didn't put to much. Just right, I applied a light pink lipstick to finish my make up. I took the curling iron and made a loose curls in my hair. And put one silver pin on each side of my hair. I settled in my look and put the blue dress on.

Once I was done, I helped my mother to get ready to her big day. The make up artist fixed my mums makeup and hair. She looks stunning.

Believe me, she's nervous as hell right now. She's being remarried and I'm there to support her. Moments later I received a text from my friends saying sorry and congratulations to my mum, and the twins are arriving today, Nathan and Nia will come home tomorrow and Alliah will too, they said we will have a night out. And since the boys will be busy, next week will be okay for them to meet one to another.

~~~

The wedding flew fast and my mum is officially married to Will.

"Hey Megan, you look stunning today as always." Harry said.

"You don't look bad yourself." I commented.

"You really look gorgeous."

"Why thank you, Mr. Styles."

"Just telling the truth, Ms Manile."

"Stop being so cheeky Styles. Watch it." I joked.

"Hey love birds. You look cute together, with your now tie matching Megan's dress." Louis said while smirking.

I didn't notice that. We just laugh it of.

He looked hot today. In a Tux with that blue tie. His hair push up, making his green eyes pop.

Little did he know, I like him.
*****
Crappy I know sorry.