Chapter 8 - Dinner with the boys

Louis Pov

I swear Harry liked Megan, the way he act around her, and always texting her, once he received a text from her a smile creeps on his face.

And I never seen Harry happy, to a girl, I know his image is a player, but you thought that Harry is enjoying that, no he isn't breaking a woman's heart hurts him a lot, and the way that the management forced him to date someone, he always refuse, but they don't stop him, so he dated a random girls, but all those girls knew about that so they care, and act like they like each other.

But to those who thought that Harry is sleeping with random girls, well you're wrong his not sleeping with them, the management did that, mostly Harry is sleeping with me or the other lads cause sometimes I'm with Eleanor then he let the girls sleep in his room but, Harry never have sex with them.

And the news you heard that Harry only have sex 2x that's the truth believe it or not.

We are now at Liam's car not really his car but we rent it. I'm at the back seat while Liam is in the drivers seat and Zayn at the shotgun seat. Since Niall and Harry is at Megan's dad car .

"We're here." Liam said and we got out of the car and heading at the entrance to wait for them to arrived a minute past their here and we got inside.

"Table for seven, please." Liam said casually.

"Right here Sr." The lady around 30's said leading us to our seat.

I sit between Niall and Zayn and at the head of the table is Mr Manile, next to Megan then Harry and Liam.

Id looked at Harry and wiggled my eye brows at him, he rolled his eyes and, looked away but I can see his cheeks is turning pink.

"So Megan, what are you doing for living." I asked breaking the silence.

"Well actually I'm doing photography, I like to picture a lot." Megan said to me smiling.

"Oh, that's great, maybe sometimes we can get you to be our photographer." I said while smiling at her.

"Oh really, thanks maybe you can but I'm not that good." Megan said

"Don't be silly I saw you're photos and it is amazing." I said gesturing at Harry.

"How did you saw it?" Megan asked a bit confused.

"Well I saw it from Harry's phone and his keep looking at it." I said and laugh a bit.

I saw Harry's eyes got wider and his cheek is burning red of embarrassment. And he shoot me a death glare. I just rolled my eyes.

We continue to talk so is the boys. Me and Megan got close together.

Once the food arrived we all ate and I was full so are the others, except Niall, his always hungry.

We all argue that whose going to pay but, I won so I paid our meals and they all thanked me.

Once we are done Harry and Niall is with Megan and Mr Manile or Gorge.

Gorge said that Megan can hang out with us and his going back home cause his tired so, Harry will take her home.

As soon as we arrived back to the hotel we are going to have a movie time or game.

★☆================∞==========★☆
Hey guys another update.

。^‿^。Comment and Vote。^‿^。