Chapter 16 - Goodbye

Megan's Pov

I hate good byes most of all I hate it when I will say that today...

Today the boys are leaving and it makes me sad. Sure they said they will call or text me, but come on their super famous boy band. So they will easily forget me.

We are now in the airport saying goodbye. "I'm going to miss you meggy." Louis said while hugging me tight.

"Ill miss you too. Boo bear." I said and and trying to hold my tears from falling down.

We pulled out and I hugged Liam, then Zayn, then Niall.

"You know. Harry really liked you." He whispered in my ear.

I just smiled weakly unable to reply back.

Then its time for Harry I saw Harry's eyes full of water. I can see his fighting back for his tears.

"I'm going to miss you Harry." I said and a single tear fall from his eye.

I quickly wiped it off using my thumb. And I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I will bloody miss you." He said burying head on my neck.

And his brown curls tickling my face. "I promise to call you and even Skype you. Every time. If I have time." He continued.

"Okay." Is all I can manage to say and I finally cried all tears fall from my eyes.

"And promise me, you will take care yourself." He said.

"Yes I will. And please don't forget about me." I sob.

"I will never forget you tomorrow and forever." He said

We pulled away and we have one last group hug and they walk through the airport and they waved finally and I wait till there figures gone.

I wiped my tears and got inside my black car. Actually it's my dads car.

I drove back home and all I felt is empty.

My dad who always abuse me. The 5 super hyper boys now gone. All of them is not hear now the house is quite big but I'm not planning to sell it cause this house is full of good and bad memories.

I got to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. And I feel I need to watch a movie to clear all my thoughts right now I grabbed my purse and the keys.

I locked my house and I didn't bother to bring my car cause the grocery is 2 blocks away from my house.

I grabbed a basket and fill it with. Chips, candies, and some soda cans. I never forget to buy some apple and orange juice. Cause I love apple and orange juice.

And I almost forgot a tub of ice cream. I got to the ice cream aisle and grabbed vanilla with chocolate swirls.

I paid all what I've bought. And I walked back to the house.

I took of my shoes and I locked my front door. And I got in the kitchen and put the juices inside the fridge and I grabbed a spoon for my ice cream I sat the chips, ice cream and candies on the coffee table. And I got upstairs and I change my clothes with black sweat pants along with a over sized black t-shirt .

I took a big blanket and got back down stairs I pop in the movie mean girls. I like this movie.

While watching and eating my ice cream. I heard my phone rang.

"I know you never loved.

You're voice on tape.

And you never want,

To know how much you weight

You still like to squeeze into you're jeans..

But you're perfect to me."

A smile formed in my face when I know. The caller is Harry.

I quickly grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hey Hazz." I said.

"Hi Meg I miss you already all of us. Did we miss you a lot." He said.

"I was thinking maybe we could Skype tomorrow night?" I asked

"Sure I would love-" he was cut off when someone called him

I heard him saying. Okay be there a second.

"Sorry I gotta go. We have an interview." He said. We said goodbye and I hung up.

When the I'm in the middle of the movie pitch perfect. My phone rings again I'm shocked who called.

I answered it.

"Mum?"
=========∞=====_==================
Whoa cliff hanger.

Sorry I really need to go right now I'm super busy this day I'll be free later but now I need to go see you guys soon.

.D