Chapter 20 - IT'S TRUE?!

Megan's POV

We are in the living chilling and watching a movie called Blended. (I like this movie its funny).

Once to movie is done, I look at the time, its almost 6pm. "Guys wanna come with us, to my mums house. She wanted to meet you all." I said.

"Sure" they all said in unison except for Niall.

"I'll go if there's food, I'm hungry." He said while running his stomach. "Yes there's food, and plus my mum loves cooking so, I think she'll cook for 20 persons." I giggled.

"And I'm in, lets go. We don't wanna spoiled Ms Manile cooking, and I'm so hungry." Niall commented. And we all laugh.

We all walked out and we all pile in Harry's car, since their lazy to drive. I seated in the passenger seat. And Harry at the drivers seat. And the four of them seated at the back except Louis. He laid on top of them. Typical childish boy.

5 minutes later we arrived in the house. We all got out and knocked on the door. Instead of my mum its a guy.

"You must be Megan, I'm Will. You're mums boyfriend." He said. Omg! My dad is right, mum cheated not him they lied to me?! And I can't believe it's true!

"Oh, nice to meet you, this is my friends, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry." I pointed.

"You're mums preparing dinner. Come in." He smiled, and opened the door more wider for us to get in.

We seated at the living room and I'm in my little world called mind, I can't believe my mum hide it, I know she's going to apologize, and if he makes her happy so I will be.

My mum called out and we all rates and having a small talk with the boys.

After that I excuse my self to go in the kitchen. And my mum barged in and started apologizing. Which I accepted it.

So we got back and started talking and laughing. In small stuffs.

"Uh.. Megan you're mum and wanted to say something." Will said.

My mum smiled and hold out her hand and she's wearing an engagement ring. "WERE GETTING MARRIED." My mum said with a huge smile. Plastered on her face.

"Congratulations." The boys said.

"Congratulations mum, and Will. We should probably get going, I need to find a job tomorrow, I need get up early." I quickly said.

And with that I got my bag and and running outside. I heard Harry calling after me so I stopped.

"Megan, why are running?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just tired." I lied. He didn't believe. But he nodded understandingly. We walked towards the new flat.

He left and told me his helping me to look for a job. And I agreed. Since I don't remember any of these places.

I got my suitecase and unpacked and I did my night routine and drift in to a comfortable sleep, in my comfortable bed.

================================
Hey sorry it's been awhile. And I'm super sorry. Well I got default from badminton so I played chess, plus I can't play badminton I just got my wisdom teeth out. So I didn't update. And I'm more than happy. Why? Cause I've won 1st place in chess *wipe tears* and my grandparents will be back tonight I miss them its been a month since I saw them.

So see you all soon Comment.

.D