Love me like you do

Start from the beginning

Say it you fool!!!

"Ginny I don't want it to be over", I started to say.

She gave me a confused look.

"What why? You can go back to your player ways" she said. I could feel the intense emphasis, she was angry. Oh boy!

"Am--"

That's the thing I don't  want to, I thought.

"I don't think I want that,"

I am wiggling out of this one way or another. Maybe I can say it in a way she'll understand without telling her I love her?

COWARD! Coward!

"I---"

There was a soft knock and a nurse appeared. Phew!

"Hi I'm nurse Sally and I'm here to escort Miss Weasley out,"

I sighed in relief. Over the next hour or two, Ginny was given medicine and was ordered to take one at least twice a day. Ginny signed out and I was told not to apparate with her so I got my car. Ginny's injuries weren't bad at all, her arm healed and everything was fine. But the doctor mentioned the bruises on her leg and shoulder which I wasn't looking forward to see. If I get to see---

As we left Ginny reached for my hand and I watched lovingly as she did, her soft caring hand grasped mine making me grin. There is no better feeling than having her beside me.

Opening the passenger seat for Ginny she kissed my cheek. When did I become a gentleman?

"Thank you" she smiled and I returned the gesture back happily. Jogging to the other side I buckled back on my seat belt.

"So ready?" I asked.

Ginny nodded and I started up the roaring engine.  Driving towards home I decided I'd take her to the beach. I need to confess to her. I might not ever get another chance. Blake could make a move on her and I'll lose my chance full stop. Or worse it's the Josh scenario all over again. B*tch I will cut you--

"Harry? Love where are you going?" She asked.

Love; my heart stopped for that split second and I grinned as she called me love. Her cheeks flushed when she realised it but she shut her mouth.

"A surprise babe" was all I said.

I drove one handed as I put my left one on her knee. Rubbing it gently, Ginny didn't seem to mind and I kept rubbing circles gently. I slowly went dangerously up her thigh and moved back down to her knee,
I felt Ginny's breath quicken. I looked at her for a second and saw her eyes shut closed.  I pulled my hand away teasingly and Ginny's eyes opened, "don't stop" she whispered seductively. OMG THAT SOUNDED SO HOT!

"Later" I brought her hand up and kissed it. Then I concentrated on my driving. Ginny made to protest but I winked at her. "I promise baby"

***********

When we arrived I seemed to start getting hot and bothered again, loosing my sleeves and taking off my Hollister jumper I felt a tiny bit better. Rushing to open the door for Ginny I held out my hand for her to take.

"Thank you" she kissed me slightly on the cheek.

We walked hand in hand down near the sea. It was late and cold but I was a bit hot as I was nervous and the feeling of rejection was latching itself onto me. I've never confessed I loved a girl before. What if she doesn't love me? What if I make a fool of myself? What if she doesn't care? What if she laughs at me? What if she brings up Jake? Or worse some other asshole she dated! All these what if's haunted me for the millionth time that day.