Hospidalized

Song ^^ Fix you by Coldplay 😂
Keep calm and wand out

Edited April 2017

It had been two days since the accident. I had stood by Ginny, not moving, eating or going to my lectures. It was my fault Ginny was laying here in an unconscious state. A healer came in and out checking on Ginny. I had nearly had a stroke when I saw her lifeless body. It was my fault. If only I talked to her sooner, told her my feelings and stopped Emma. I watched in horror Ginny falling. I tried to save her but I was too late. But she landed in a way that didn't kill her, which I was so grateful for. I need to tell her I love her. I want a life with her, that's of course if she wants that too. Emilie had to be strained from Ethan; I swear if I was Emma I would be terrified. Eva, Crystal, Janet, Nina and Pely already visited Ginny, leaving me to my thoughts.

Flashback

"Harry I told you, I win at this!" Blake said as I had him held against the wall. "That stupid guy Jake had told me Ginny's details. I have been very observant. " I hit him square in the nose. "Listen fuck face, I don't give a rats ass if you want Ginny! I love her and if you stand between her and me, we'll then your going to find out how exactly I killed Voldemort!" I spat.

Blake laughed in my face which earned another punch. "She doesn't love you! She will never love you! Your nothing! Who the hell would love such a jerk" I kneed him this time he yelled out in pain. "Oops I might of missed a wee bit" I Said smiling, Blake glared at me while he clutched his south.

"If you don't watch your girl she might fall" was all Blake said when he pushed me off of him. "Oh by the way Harry here" with that he punched me across the face. I felt the pain stinging my left jaw. I didn't show pain as i didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Feels good to see you in pain" he smirked as he walked away. I walked to the nearest restrooms and locked myself in. I stared into the mirror as
I gently felt my jaw and saw it was a bit sore.

Then after washing my hands, I went to Ginny's game. It was brilliant start, pity Ginny didn't know I was here. I watched intently as she gripped her broom. Something about it made me hot and bothered. I unbuttoned  a button or two, loosened my tie a bit and rolled up my sleeves up. People around me were giving me weird looks. There's something about Ginny that makes me rather turned on. It doesn't take much for me to get all hot and bothered when I'm around her.

"Excuse me sir" says a voice beside me. Lurking over a man in his late 50s looked at me. He was holding some popcorn and a drink. "Y-o-u-r..." I rolled my eyes and moved down. My gaze went back to the red haired girl who was giving Emma a glare. I frowned as i saw them arguing. Janet flew up near Ginny smiling and spoke. I could tell she was telling Emma off.

The next thing that happened it way too quick, I watched as Emma clutched Ginny's broom. Ginny fell dragging Emma with her. There were grasps in the crowd as they watched in horror as the scene played out. The commentator roaring, screams of cry and I could hear Ginny screaming. I reacted as fast as I could, running towards the pitch. Ginny was closing quick. But as I neared I saw her body, lying there. Not moving. "Ginny!!" I cried out. I ran to her, bringing her head into my lap. I grabbed her hand kissing it. "Ginny!!! Wake up!! Don't die on me!! You can't!!" I roared. I was beyond shocked. I was angry at myself for being too late. Fuck!!. I could hear all the crowd coming towards us. Emilie pushed her way forward along with Janet, Pely, Nina, Andi, Hermione, Ron, Ryan, Draco, Eva, Jason, Luke and Ethan.