Falling for Ginny Weasley

**April edited 2017**

Tuesday night

I love her! I love Ginny Weasley. That's all that ran through my mind on Tuesday. She is beautiful. Who knew that I was attracted to red heads? Not that I gave a damn about what colour hair she has. She is mind blowing, super smart and funny. She was in a good few of my classes. I can't believe it though I usually don't love. Like I'm a player of this college I don't love, I never really had a girlfriend. I just fuck and repeat?

I hung out with Ginny once her twice and when she fixed my busted lip my heart was beating out of my chest. It hurts that she can't be mine. I had gotten her phone number off of the guys who knew Ryan who had Ginny's number as she changed it apparently. I was thrilled that Ginny texted me back, she then was assigned my partner in Mr Larkin's class. I was over the moon. I would do anything for her. Harry doesn't deserve her, she needs someone whose not going to put her last, whose going to be there for her, to love her, support her and care for her. Ginny isn't like those girls I slept with, she isn't like a slut that i snogged or even shagged. I always get what I want and I want Ginny. Harry is either going to accept it or learn that he can't mess with me. He may be the Boy Who Lived but he will become the boy who didn't listen to Blake. I will get Ginny one way or another......

When Harry hit me that day I was hoping he would so Ginny would see that her boyfriend is an abusive idiot. I knew Harry had DADA as my friend Josh had told me, he was in his class, Luke and Josh were in my crew mainly. Luke Mason is 19 years old, works as a waiter somewhere I don't remember. He has dimples on each side of his cheek, his jawline was quite strong, he had hazel eyes that shone bright and he had wavy brown hair. His girlfriend well they aren't going out but her name is Eva. She was part of Ginny's crew. She was extremely pretty might I add, but Luke won't make a move on her. Josh on the other hand has black hair and is same age as Luke and I. He has blondish brownish hair and green eyes. We've been best friends for about 15 years to be exact and it's crazy how we met. Anyway Josh likes a girl named Nina but apparently she has a boyfriend.. Here I was sitting down in my dorm while I texted Josh. Luke was my room mate but he had work.

Ginny's POV

"Ah boo you loser" says Ryan. They were playing a muggle game called FIFA which Harry had gotten off of his parents. It was called an Xbox 360 and he had gotten games. I was actually receiving letters from Ron which I gave out to him. He broke up with Hermione just because of "long Distance relationships never work" that's awful to be honest I thought they were the "it" couple because I want Hermione to be my step sister. I heard the most cutest news ever, one of my best friends Pely and Draco were officially dating. Like how they started to date I'll never know but I think it's so cute. Nina and Jason seemed to be doing fine, Emilie is Emilie as she says she doesn't need no man which I personally think she does. Janet and Ryan are adorable as ever, Eva well let's just say Eva is seeing someone but won't tell. I didn't press the matter as I was way to busy. But I will find out!

*knock knock*

Rolling off the couch I got up and fixed my hair which was sticking out everywhere and then smiled as it looked alright. Opening the door I was greeted by non other then Blake. Great!

Harry was in the shower let's hope he stays there until I get Blake away from him.

"Blake" I greeted.

"Hey Ginny" he greeted. He looked a bit better, he still had the purple bruise. I felt sorry for him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to pop by and say that there's a party at Josh's and he invited you, and your gang" he smiled showing me his white teeth. A party cool.

"Am I suppose why not, when?" I asked.

"Am it's Friday night, eight o clock and here's the address he's having it at home." Blake smiled as he gave me a card.

Looking down there I saw a address in neat writing. The same writing I saw at the restaurant that day Harry and I snogged at. I blushed at the memory. Wait isn't Luke Blake's friend? I've seen Luke around I just never saw him that day in the cafeteria, but I thought I was just dreaming...

"Do you know Luke by any chance?" I asked. Blake looked at me shocked. "Ya, how do you know him?" He said.

"I met him at a restaurant, he was my waiter" I smiled.

"Oh yeah Luke works there, he just got that job actually." Blake said.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked. I internally slapped myself across my face! Stupid stupid Ginevra! Blake nodded and walked into my dorm. I heard the shower going off. "Is Harry here?" Blake asked.

"Yeah he's just out of the shower I think" I said looking over at the door that opened, Harry appeared with wet hair but clothes on. He seemed to be in a rush though.

"What are you doing here?!" Harry demanded. Blake knew that it wasn't a question.

"I just came to give Ginny something" Blake said and started to walk toward the door. I watched as Harry glared at Blake. "I told you to stay away from her!" Harry hissed. I glared at Harry. "Harry stop your not my brother or father you can't tell me what I can or can't do. I'm sorry Blake i think it's best if you go I'll talk to you later and thanks for the invite " I smiled at Blake who nodded and with one final wave he left leaving me watch a fustrated Harry.

"He shouldn't be around you" Harry said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Ginny come back" Harry roared. Slamming the door close I locked it but then realised Harry has his wand. I fall onto the bed grabbing my phone and I texted Emilie about the party. Emilie was the one to go to, to spread the word.

I hear Harry mutter a few spells and the door flung opened. He walked towards the end of my bed. Grabbed my phone and threw it to his bed, I was about to glare at him and hit him but he had grabbed my hands.

"Don't. Just walk away from me Ginny, you don't see that I care so much for you" Harry looked me dead in the eye. "Please..." He trailed off. When I looked at Harry's eyes I saw fear?

"Your mine" Harry said and then kissed me. Hard.