Harbor

[Re-edited 22/03/2017]

Ginny POV

"Ginny you must to go dear", my mum said softly while kissing my cheek and giving my hand a gentle squeeze. She offered me a gentle smile of encouragement and I grinned back at my family whom are standing giving me hugs, and yes I was accepted into Harbor. YAYYY...I was so excited yet a bit nervous. Every minutes like an hour, every hour's like a day since I have been counting down the days for when I begin in this university. My father had passed the topic to me and every since the mention of it, I wanted nothing more than to be a part of it. He mentioned the career prospects and what laid ahead of me if I chose to go with it. Don't get me wrong, Hogwarts was unbelievable but I needed something. I was missing something. Something new? Who knows I may find love? Puff! Yeah that will never happen! Who would date me? I'm like a nightmare! Dean proved it along with that git, Michael. Ugh boys?! Can't I just run off and find the ice cream man? Or better yet PIZZAA man. I chuckled lowly before giving my father a kiss on the cheek. Goodbye Weasleys! Another bonus about attending this university was the sports!!! I started to think about Quidditch. There were several teams, the Holyhead Harpies held tryouts in this university in order to seek new players. The Holyhead Harpies which was an all girls Quidditch team from Wales which I have adored since my childhood, I've always wanted to go for Chaser position. I held Chaser position many times at Hogwarts, I even played Seeker but that was only temporary as Harry was banned. Back to thoughts on Harbor, I have classes where I had to learn muggle subjects such as Spanish, French, Latin and much more..... I wanted to become a Healer but I also wanted become a professional player, maybe both I thought? Harbor is for witches and wizards who want a career in life. They want it because they want to work for it plus it's good money. And plus it's state of the art with degrees flying here and there, who wouldn't go??

Anyway I stood and waited for my best friend Emilie to pull up in her big black jeep. We have been best friends for 7 years now and she has been amazing, she too got accepted into Harbor. She was a muggle born but that didn't bother me and she fought during the battle of Hogwarts. She was in my year as she repeated along side Ron and Hermione--- ''GINNY" shouted Emilie with a smirk awakening me from my daydream.  "Come on Gin, we have to go its an hour's drive. So quit the daydreaming" Emilie whined. "Hello Mr and Mrs Weasley and all the Weasley brothers" Emilie greeted politely to my family who waved back. I rolled my eyes, which I had grown a horrid habit when I was young. I glanced one last time at my family before my legs moved on their own accord.

"Are you gonna put your seatbelt on or are we gonna wait for the grass to grow", Emilie teased . I smiled sarcastically sticking out my tongue.  "So you ready!?" Emilie asked while turning the key in the ignition. The black jeep engine roared as it started up. Emilie shifted gears before taking off. "I am so excited Gin!!" Emilie exclaimed happily. I squealed happily while fisting pumping the air .  "How are you?" She asked causally.

"I'm great now and you?" I replied happily. She kept her eyes on the road as we passed through countless rows of houses. I leaned back as she put in her CD. The song was unrecognizable, we'll her taste was completely different to mine. She preferred the country music and I myself enjoyed everything but hard metal. Gosh my ears can't handle such a horror. Other than the music playing the drive itself was quiet, Emilie wanted to drive to the college instead of apparating. I agreed as I wanted to pretend I wanted to enjoy the journey. The drive was about an hour long, we didn't have to be there till 4 as it was now 2. We saw a few shops along the way and Emilie glanced in my direction, we both knew exactly what we were thinking. "Shopping " we chorused like the 19 year olds we were.  We shopped for about an hour and got something to eat. When finished we headed to the car and left. When we pulled into the big opened park lot with all the wizards and witches smiling and ganging around each other, I took a deep breath in and got my bag out of the car, Emilie locked her car as I looked around for signs for reception.  To say I was surprised at the witches and wizards who drove I would be lying. It was shocking. I guess the muggle world was rubbing off on us! Cars here there and everywhere. "Over there" said Emilie. She pointed to the yellow sign and we walked in. I saw a lot of good looking wizards and extremely pretty witches around. I can't say the guys weren't hot but some were drop dead gorgeous I saw one of the guy's and he had slick hair, blond to be exact, bright blue eyes and he was very well built.  My eyes were amazed that half the girls weren't covered in make up and they looked respectable enough. All that crap and makeup remained me of Romilda Vane and her group back at Hogwarts. Gosh I miss that place I thought.

Emilie came to a halt, putting her bag down near my leg, I looked around and there I saw a woman in her mid 30's smiling at me. She sat in a small chair and a boy my age was behind us in the line. Emilie spoke first and I waited. Then it was my turn, "Hello my name is Jodie, I'm the secretary in Harbor College how can i help?".

I smiled and spoke "Ginny Weasley ma'am" I spoke clearly.

"What school did you attend Ms Weasley?" She asked.

"Hogwarts ma'am" I replied.

She smiled and pulled out my folder and a time-table. I took it from her while gracefully thanking her. I eagerly read through everything. My dorm number is 715. I saw my list of classes and who my professors were. I then turned my attention to my best friend, who was smiling from ear to ear. She showed me hers, 777  awe we won't be in the same dorm oh well.

"Guess no roommates eh?" Emilie gave me a small smile. We decided to take a looked around, the place was enormous. I couldn't help it. I felt my knees buckle at ever corner I turned. Before I could comprehend one such corner, me being me; not looking where I was going, had to bump into someone. I jumped out of my skin and immediately my cheeks flushed. "Sor--" I began to say before my eyes fell on my victim: The figure stood tall, just an inch or so above me. He had messy raven black hair, bright emerald green eyes, round glasses and a scar of a lighting blot on his forehead. He immediately put his hand out and caught mine. I tried to ignore the electric shocks that wove themselves into me that lit up my body like Christmas from my head to my toes. Wow was all I could think. "Ginny is that you?" asked the green eyed boy who stood smirking at me. I was completely frozen. I could not move. breathe or do anything. I kept opening and closing my mouth. I must look incredibly thick right now!

Harry.

Just saying his name makes butterflies invade my stomach. "Harry" I squeak out before standing up. I took a massive step back to try and put some distance in between us. I desperately tried to calm my heart rate and my breathing. Harry noticed this and smirked.

"Bye Gin" and with that he jogged back up to his group of friends who were eyeing me weirdly. Emilie nudged me and I looked over realizing she saw me staring at Harry.

"Is that who I think it is?" Emilie grinned wiggling her eye brows at me. I stuck my tongue out at her before eyeing him up and down. Puberty was certainly good to you. I shook the thoughts away angrily. Stupid Potter!

I heard Emilie clear her throat after a few moments,  "what?" I ask innocently.

Emilie shook her head and spoke "staring at Harry Potter's arse are we?" Emilie teased. I blushed slightly but covered it up, "Come on i want to see our rooms." I changed the subject but Emilie had other ideas as she ranted about Harry once again. Smiling I pretended I was listening. I followed the signs for the rooms as I sought out my room. "text me and we can go out in a while and you have to tell me everything girl"  Emilie said excitedly I nodded in agreement. I stood rooted to my spot, I was outside the dorm number 715. I hope I get a nice room or at least a decent roommate. Turning the knob i opened the door....................

This is for you Gin

❤️❤️❤️We love demons and IMAGINE DRAGONS 😉

I also dedicate it to my friends ,