Lectures & Kisses

EDITED 4/4/17

Monday

I peeled my eyes opened. I lurked over and saw that my alarm. It read 7:30. The alarm bell was about to go off but I used my wand and it shut off. I lay in silent as I heard the softly sounds of Ginny's snores.

How did I get her?

She's beautiful, her long red hair, her brown chocolate eyes that were so warm. Her hands were so soft, they fitted perfectly in mine as if we were meant to be?

Did I just say that?

When we were in that stupid store yesterday I couldn't stop laughing at how Ginny got so jealous. Her fiery side was probably one of the most I like about Ginny. Her stubbornness would be the best, she's just as stubborn as me. Her laugh was so adorable, she'd scrunch up her nose in a cute way and her eyes would slightly close and her mouth parted. She was my first crush back when I first met her on platform nine and three quarters. Her hair was shorter though and she was holding her mum's hand, she was so cute with her little skirt. Her brown teary eyes that met mine, she didn't know I was Harry Potter at the time. Ginny had wished me "good luck" and I had given her a smile in which she returned it. I was on the platform on my own as
my father was at work along with my mum. They have been workaholics since my birth which doesn't bother me, at times it does though.

Where are they when I get A's in my test?

Where are they when I win in Quidditch?

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the red head who lay in bed. Ginny stirred in her sleep, I watched as she slowly stretched. Her brown eyes peeled opened and she looked surprised to see me in bed with her. But then her eyes softened as she remembered last night. I didn't really want to go that far as we have two months. For some odd reason when my hand touches Ginny's hand I feel electric currents that attacks my veins. My heart is warm when Ginny smirks, her kisses I can't get enough of. She's a drug, the best kind. God I sound like some love sick puppy.

I remember first when Ginny used to date Michael, he hurt her. I secretly threatened him so much that he backed off in seconds. No one hurts my Ginny! I can handle her fiery side. When the Yule ball canes round and I saw that she was dancing with Dean Thomas, Neville and more guys I did get jealous but I may or may not have shoved them? Oops?

But I did do my best to hide it away as her brother Ron told me" theres no way your dating my little sister" he had warned me time after time again and I never went near Ginny. For years I ignored my feeling for her, I had to. I watched as boys went in and out of her life. I broke there nose, arm any part of the bone I reached with my wand and fist. Ginny of course didn't know it was me who hurt them, she thought it was one of her brothers. The only person who knew I threaten the hell out of these idiots was Hermione. She had caught me threatening Dean Thomas as I had broken his nose for hurting Ginny. It was the day after Ginny turned 15 I was in town. I had gotten a message from Ron saying that Ginny was heart broken and Dean had cheated on her. My anger got the better side of me and I broke his nose. I didn't care if Dean was my roommate back at Hogwarts but no one hurts Ginny. My Ginny. A voice told me inside my head.... Ooh possessive me?

"Morning" says a sleepy Ginny. By god her voice is raspy in the morning. Ooh sexy...

"Morning beautiful" I greeted. She leaned down on my chest and played with my fingers for a while. I played with the ends of her long smooth hair. The flowery scent that I had smelt once a upon a time.

Where did I smell this? Think! Sniffing it again bIt tinkled my nose. The smell was so familiar. I had smelt it plenty of times at the Burrow.