Girls night out

EDITED May 5th 2020

Ginny's POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the shower turning on.  I roll my eyes before turning over onto my side thinking about tonight. The girls and I are going out drinking a "few" than head back home. Hermione wasn't coming as she was 'studying', honestly she wasn't here a day in this university and she's already studying. Like come on!!! I haven't a clue on what to do with her. Maybe I should just force her to go? Tell her Ron will be there? Hmmm... Hermione's future career was something to do with fixing the world's problems—that included both magical and non-magical, how humble of her.  I can't blame her, she just is one of a kind! My thoughts changed to Nina, I couldn't help but be sorta a little jealous of her.  She has a perfect boyfriend who is Jason, he too is 19. They are just adorable together. I sighed for what seemed like a hobby of mine to do. Harry and I— we'll we are doing just fine. Just bloody fine. Actually we are, kinda. If you can excuse the awkward glances and situations we put ourselves in- we get on just great... hahaha. There are times where things are rocky— but it is me who tries everything to not bring the past back. Nope. Nope nope. It belongs there.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when I get a whiff of Harry's cologne burning my nose. My eyes flew to the figure who was walking towards me.   My mouth went dry and I subconsciously licked my dry lips.  There— much to my amazement, Harry Potter was standing with a towel draped around his waist. His hair was tousled and his abs we're on full display. My mind went blank, my breath hitched in my throat and suddenly I forgot who I was.

Is he trying to end me?

"Like what you see?" Harry smirked.  I blinked twice- Merlin's how many times I blinked before nodding a no. I did not trust my voice. My eyes latched onto the wall and I must adore the grey color.  Wow grey walls are colourful who knew? Pretty.

Harry awkwardly cleared his throat before backing away. I let out a breath, not realizing I was holding it in.. Yikes Gin. I looked at my phone and decided that social media would be the greatest distraction!

An hour later or I heard Harry walk back in. "Ginny?" Ignoring.

"Ginny?" Harry said again.

Still ignoring.

"Ginny? Are you ignoring me?" Harry's stare burnt invisible holes in the back of my head.

"Ginny are you mad at me?"

Yes! Still ignoring

"Fine say one word at least" he let out a frustrated sigh.  I could see from the corner of my eye he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Ginny please speak to me!" Harry demanded.

"Leave" was all I said. I picked up a newspaper and pretended to read it. Once again Harry let out a frustrated sigh and left with a huff slamming the door on his way out.

I sighed and got up.  I grabbed my phone once again I texted Emilie,

(GinBear loves Emilie❤️)

Hey girl, you up and ready for weekend out with Janet, Nina and Crystal? I'll text them about it wanna see if we can get some fella's?

An half hour or so I had gotten a reply...

(Emilie is love Emilie is life🌵)