19. Lockwood

~Jake's P.O.V.~

I wake up after a couple of hours and go downstairs. "Evie can we talk?" I ask quietly. She looks over at Lucas and he nods. She stands up and walks toward me.

We go out into the backyard and sit on the bench and its quiet for a while. "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time. "You can go first" she tells me and I nod.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you. And for telling you I don't care about Elizabeth. I care about her, I really do I was just......" "Broken" she finishes for me and I nod.

"It's okay, I understand, it was just too soon for me to talk to you" she says softly. I surprise her by quickly wrapping my arms around her, she hugs me back.

We hug for what feels like an hour and I let her go. "Thanks for being here for me" I say and she nods. "That's what sisters are for" she says quietly and I smile. "Well I'm glad you're mine" I say quietly and she too smiles.

We walk back inside and sit on the table. "So when is the wedding gonna be?" Dad asks and I look over at Lucas and Evie.

"We were thinking the wedding could be in a month or two, I mean with the two of us helping everything can get done quicker, you know" Holly says and mom nods excitedly.

"Well, there you have your answer" Evie says and we laugh. After we all finish our food we get up and go to the backyard.

"So I was thinking we could get married here, there's space enough for about 200 billion people" Evie jokes and I nod.

"So do you have a date chosen out?" I ask Evie and she shrugs "ask mom or Holly" she laughs and I look over at them "July 9!" They both scream at the same time and everyone laughs.

"Okay" Evie sighs "what will the-" "don't worry about the dress, honey, the dress will be beige, I already looked for some pictures. That is what you were asking about, right?" Holly says and Evie nods.

"But how do you know I'll like the dress?" Evie asks and Holly smiles widely. "When you were little I showed you a dress and you said you'd loved it. You also told me you were gonna get married in it" Holly says and Evie smiles.

"Can we get a dog!" Anthony shouts and I smile, I walk to his side and whisper in his ear. He smiles at my idea and everyone looks curiosly at us. "Don't worry. Its nothing bad" I laugh and walk back inside.

~Evie's P.O.V.~

"So do you think we can get a priest that day to come here and marry us?" I ask and mom shakes her head "I don't think. I know, I've already gone to talk about it with the preist, he said he could come".

"Again. How did you know I'd want my wedding, our wedding here" I say and smile at Lucas. "Well, like you said a while ago. It can fit about 200 billion people. And it's a really pretty place" mom answers me and I nod.

"So wait, couldn't we just have like the wedding in like two days. Since you guys have basicly taken care of everything" dad says and I laugh but Holly and mom don't.

They slowly turn their faces toward eachother then back at me. An evil smile appears on their face and I sigh. "Oh no". I walk back inside and go upstairs to my room. They follow closely behind.

"No, I already said so, no. We still need to get the dress to be shipped here" "all done" Holly says and I sigh again. "What about, what about the table cloths and stuff" "done" mom answers.

"Wait. You're not getting cold feet. Are you?" Holly asks me. "What? Of course not. I love Lucas. But I feel that this is all happening a bit faster than I wanted it to. Can we please wait at least a month. I get that you have everything prepared but I need to get myself prepared".