14. Crazy Things

~Evie's P.O.V.~

"Honey, Im gonna call Holly to take care of Jake" mom tells me "no its okay, Mom I cant take care of him" I tell her and she shakes her head. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room.

Tick tick tick
I walk to my window and open it, I look out and find Lucas. "What are you doing?" I say and he laughs, "is anyone home?" He asks and I nod. "My mom's about to leave but she's calling your mom to come take care of Jake, she doesnt trust me" I explain "why" he asks and I shrug.

"I can sneek you in through the back door" I tell him and he nods. I hurry downstairs and open the back door. He gets inside and I rush him upstairs into my room, "Evie!" My mom yells "get in my room and close the door I'll be there in a bit" I whisper to Lucas and he nods.

"Yes mom?" I ask going into the kitchen. "You only have to take care of Jake for like 5 minutes, he's only watching tv in his room. Holly will be here in a bit" mom tells me and rushes out the door.

I run upstairs into my room and find Lucas sitting on my bed pattiently. "Hey" I say, sitting on his lap, "hi" he smiles and kisses my neck.

"I thought you had a girlfriend" I say into his lips. "I did. But........I broke up with her..........for you" he smiles and I laugh. "Thats a good thing" I say and push him onto my soft matress, making him lay down.

"Honey, Im here" aunt Holly opens the door and finds me on top of Lucas. "Oh my god, sorry I didnt mean to. Wait! Lucas, how did you get here? Why are you with Evie? What happened with your girlfriend?" All her questions come tummbling down.

She hurries downstairs and Lucas and I follow her. "Aunt Holly! Im sorry" I say following her into the kitchen. "No I'm sorry, I'm the one that kissed her first" Lucas tells her.

"Lucas, Im disappointed in you, you have a girlfriend" "had" Lucas cuts her off before she can finish. "I broke up with her yesterday" he tells her "thats why she left crying, I supposed that you'd just fought but" she stops for a second, taking everything in "Lucas, Evie, you grew up like siblings" she tells us and we both look at eachother.

"When he kissed me, I guess we both quickly developed different feelings for eachother" I say even though Im not quite sure. She nods and looks at both us, seriously.

"It's okay, that you have feelings for eachother, Im fine with you being together but your mother, I have a feeling that she's the one that's going to have a problem with it" she tells us and I nod.

"I'll talk to her when she comes back" I say and aunt Holly smiles. "Now I know that anyone else would stop you but" she opens a cabinet and pulls out condoms "if you ever do, do anything please be safe" she tells us and I almost laugh.

She opens the small box, pulls out a strip of 5 condoms and hands them to Lucas and he puts them in his pocket. She puts the box back and closes the cabinet. "If you ever need more, they're right there, and don't ask, I found them while I was looking for plates" she smiles.

I start laughing, so I walk upstairs, into my room. A few minutes later, Lucas walks inside and sits on my bed, beside me.

"So? You wanna do it" Lucas laughs "shut up" I joke and kiss him while pushing him onto the bed to lay down. I take my shirt off and untie my pants, he slides them down and kisses me again.

He turns us over so that now Im on the bottom, he quickly takes his shirt off takes his pants off. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "Wait, lock the door" I tell him and he does as I say. He crawls back ontop of me and kisses me harder.

After we have sex we just lay on the bed, taking hanfuls of air to breath. "How was I?" Lucas asks after a breath, "you were great" I tell him and kiss him some more. "I love you" he smiles at me "I love you too" I say. I bite my lip and feel my face get hot.