2. Bad Dreams

Hopefully yall liked my first chapter, if yall did then here you go, you can enjoy my second chapter. Hopefully yall like it. XD

It was in the middle of the night that I woke up. "Ahh" I sighed and relaxed my muscles and reached my hand sideways toward Lockwood. He wasnt there, I freaked and sat up abruptly. I got up and left the room silently. I walked down the steps slowly and carefully to not trip in the dark hall.

As I turned a corner I found that a light was still on in the living room. I checked for Lockwood, no sign of him anywhere. I turned around to go back upstairs.

"Oh hey you wanna join me?" Asked George with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands. "What, join you with what?" I asked very confused, my face getting more tired. "Yeah, Im not very sleepy so Im watching movies downstairs in the basement" he resonded casually.

"Um yeah, no thanks, but do you know where Lockwood is?" I asked. "Ok fine, and Lockwood is with Holly, when wouldnt they be together?" He muttered the last part butI still heard him. What does he mean by that? Why would they be together? "Ok thanks", I say not meaning it, running up the stairs, loudly as ever.

I run up the stairs hurrying to Holly's room. I open the door slowly until its wide open. "Ah......"I gasp quietly and fall to my knees in defeat. Lockwood turns to me, a grin on his face.

Theyre on the bed, Holly is completely naked, her body on top of Lockwood's, him naked as well. Holly moans and Lockwood kisses her deeply his eyes on mine. He stops kissing her and mouths me " I have never loved you".

"NOOO!" I sob loudly and I feel someone shake my shoulders. "Lucy, Lucy!" I hear Lockwood's echo. I open my eyes wide and find myself on Lockwood's bed again, him beside me.

"Lucy, are you ok? What's wrong?" He asks me worriedly. "It was just a nightmare"I say to myself and him, relieved, and I hold his hand.

Holly walks in to the room, a gun in her hand. "Lockwood will NEVER be yours!!" She screams at me and the gun goes off.

"STOP!" I scream and I sit up abruptly. A sleepy George and Holly surrounding the bed. "Lucy! Calm down!" Lockwood yells at me to finally wake up. "She shot me, Lockwood! She-she shot me, she told me I couldnt be with you! An-and You and her were together! Yall-yall were making out in her room!" I yell at Lockwood, feeling like its hard to breath, shaking my head to escape the nightmare.

"No Lucy! Youre fine, it was just a nightmare, ok! You're okay, your fine! Im right here I havent left! Lucy Im not going to leave you, I love you!" He yells at me, and finally convinces me. "Oh crap" I finally remember that Im half naked and rush the blankets to cover me but there's nothing to cover, as I have Lockwood's shirt on. "Oh, that was also a dream" I say sadly. Lockwood smiles "guys yall can leave now" he says to them and Holly pushes George out of the way rudely.

He lays me back down, next to him and I snuggle close to him and rest my head on his chest. He lays his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. "I love you Lucy, everything is okay" he calmly says "and by the way it wasnt a dream".

"What yeah it was otherwise I'd be dead right now" I say to him and he looks confused "oh, yeah....... Holly shot me in my dream, she said, you wouldnt ever be mine" I say sadly. "Oh..... Im sorry....but that's not what I mean............you and I did make out." A smile growing on his face.

"How did you know that happened in my dream?" I question, looking deep in his gorgeous choclate brown eyes.,

"Because... I told you, it wasnt a dream. You did notice you have my shirt on. Right?" He says in a cocky voice and I smile. "Yes, I did. And why is that if you say we made out?, I remember you taking off my shirt" I smile, looking at his strong chest, with a smile, letting him know Im staring.