18. Now Older

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~
-10 years later-

Well a lot has happened since the last time I wrote in this dirty old thing. Holly and George actually had a boy and yes, his name is Anthony. He's a sweet boy, nothing like me, obviously, he's got his father's eyes and his mother's smile.

I haven't seen my daughter or Lucas for a while. They've been going around the world visiting from place to place.

I once called her and she told me she wanted to figure out what to do of her life. Obviously she wouldn't want to spend the rest of her life living with us- George, Holly, Lucy and I- because she wants to grow old and have kids with Lucas someday.

I guess I just always thought that she'd always just be my little girl. But I was wrong. She's more than that, she's a beautiful young girl, very independent and strong. I thought she'd always need me for strength but all I ever thought about her was wrong.

She doesn't need me, her mom, or Lucas for that matter. She's very powerful on her own. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get what she wants.

I'm always glad to say that she's my daughter and I'm SO proud of her. Lucy probably has the same thoughts about her.
----------------------
And Lucy. I still love her. She still loves me. We're still the happy family that we always were except for what happened with Kipps and when Jake thought Kipps was his biological father but I guess that also goes down under what happened with Kipps.

I'm happy. I'm happy with how my life turned out to be. I'm happy that I got to meet Lucy. I sometimes think back to when I was just Lucy's boss and she was just my employee.

None of this great stuff wouldn't have happened if Lucy had never come into my office asking for a job. What would my life be right now? Wow. I never gave thought to it. All my memories of my family, my life before this. It's all gone. 35 Portland Row was burnt down almost 11 years ago.
And I've gone so long without thinking about it, not even for a second. I miss it. It was home.

----------------------------------------------------

"Lockwood?" I hear Lucy call and I look up from my notebook, which most people would call diary. "Yes, love?" I ask and she smiles. "The food is ready" she says softly "of course" I tell her and put my 'notebook' inside the bedside table.

I walk over to Lucy and we walk out of the room. We head downstairs into the kitchen and sit down beside eachother.

Lucy, Holly, Anthony, George, Jake and oh! "And who may you be?" I ask politely "I'm Phillip.............uh Jake's....." "Boyfriend" Jake finishes for him and I smile. "Well it's nice to meet you, Phillip" I shake his hand softly and we all start to eat.

Ding Dong.
"Oh who may that be?" I ask and no says anything. I stand up and walk to the door.

I unlock the door and open it "ahh Evie!" I yell like an excited child. I rush to hug her but Lucas gets in the way. "You'll need to calm down first. I don't want you squishing my babe" he says.

"Ok Im pretty sure Evie won't die if I squish her too hard" I laugh and Lucas shakes his head. "Not that babe" Lucas laughs "this babe" he points to Evie big belly and I gasp.

I was too happy and excited to even notice her giant belly standing in between us. I gasp and Evie laughs. "Oh my god" I say. I kneel down infront of her and put my hands on her belly.