4. Great Liar

This is gonna get interesting, but instead of you guys just killing Kipps yall will probably also kill me. Lol. It will get better guys, I promise. Not in this chapter though.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

"Im so sorry Luce, I didnt take care of you, like I said I would, to myself. And..............and now because of me.... you were............you were raped, and its all my fault" Lockwoods words frighten me and I try to speak, not forming a perfeck word. I try moving my hand to put it on his head but I cant.

He lifts his head and looks up at me, he begins to cry and my eyes become watery. "Lockwood" I try again, this time his name sounding better.

"Lockwood, its okay, I'll be fine, its not your fault" I tell him but he keeps crying. "No Lucy, it is my fault. I couldve done something I couldve stayed with you, beat Kipps up until he left me with you" as soon as he says Kipps' name I start crying and Lockwood hugs me tighter.

"Kipps, he did this to me! I might have been paralyzed but I was there and I could hear him, he.........he raped me Lockwood" he cups my face in both his hands and kisses my forehead over and over again. "Its okay Luce, Im here, I wont leave you, youre safe with me, Lucy I promise I wont ever leave you, I'll stay here with you until the end" I move my arm to hug him back, and this time Im able to.

"Lockwood, I love you" I tell him, "I love you so much more Luce" he tells me and we fall asleep.

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~

We are going to throw him in jail, I swear, if he touches my girl again, he is done. I pace outside Lucy's hospital room. "Okay she can leave now" the nurse that comes out of the room with Dr. Gibson informs George Holly and me.

I walk into the room and fine Lucy sitting up, "here let me get your stuff" I tell her and hand her the bag of clothes. She grabs it and she heads to the restroom.

She comes out a few minutes later and places the bag on the bed, sitting down to put her shoes on. I get the bag and swing it over my shoulder and go to her side to help her up. "I can do this on my own!" she yells at me, seconds later she breaks down crying into my arms.

"Its okay Lucy, Im here" I tell her hugging her tightly, and she holds on to my shirt.

"Kiss me" she orders me. "What? No, Lucy you need to calm down, breath some air" I tell her and she pulls on my shirt stronger, pulling our lips closer together.

"Kiss me......... please........... I need this!"she pleads. I kiss her lips softly but thats not good enough, she pulls me tighter again and kisses me harder.

I hug her waist and she begins to move her hands toward my neck. I stop and pull away after a few minutes but she pulls me back. After another few minutes she pushes me back and leves the room on her own. I chase her and when I get to her I hold her hand, to make sure she wont leave again.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~
-a couple weeks later-

I wake up and stretch my arms out, Lockwood pushes my hand away when it touches his face. I turn sideways and just stare at him. Nothing has been normal since what Kipps did to me.

I cup Lockwood's face and he opens one eye. "Hey beautiful" he smiles and puts his hand over mine. "Hi" I smile back. I get closer to him and he gets closer to me. I cuddle in his chest " I love you" I look up at him, "I love you so much more" he responds and I smile again digging my face onto his chest.