"Luce!!!" I yell and she hurriedly comes over "oh my god!!" She yells in excitement and also touches her belly. "Guys!!! Oh my god come over here" Lucy yells and everyone comes into the living room.

"Lucas!!" Holly yells and hugs him tight, "oh, Evie, you have a baby! Boy or girl?!" Holly smiles "girl" she quietly says and everyone starts cheering and screaming, even Phillip although I don't know if he knew what was happening or he was just going along with everyone.

"Ahhh!! Oh my god!! I'm so happy for you both!!" Lucy yells and brings Evie in for a hug. "Have you picked out any names??" Holly asks and Evie nods "Elizabeth".

"That's beautiful" Jake says after everyone calms down completely. "Aww I missed you" Evie walks toward Jake and gives him a soft hug.

"Who's this?" She asks and Phillip laughs softly "I'm Phillip. Nice to meet you." He shakes her hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Lucas sees him and walks toward them but I stop him "he's my boyfriend" Jake explains and Lucas relaxes making me laugh quietly.

"Oh well I'm gonna go get the suitcases from the car so you can settle back in" George says happily and walks out the door.

Lucas and I follow him and take all 5 suitcases. "What's in all these?" I ask and Lucas laughs.

"Two of them have stuff for the baby that we got in her baby shower, one of them has stuff that we got for all of you and the two others have our own stuff.

We walk back inside, suitcases in hands. After we put them down Evie gets help from Anthony and he opens the suitcase with the stuff for us. Holly and Lucy take the baby stuff ones and start going through everything.

"Anybody wanna open these and take everything out?" Lucas jokes as he points to his and Evie's suitcases. Everyone laughs and he takes them upstairs into his new room that he'll be sharing with Evie.

They already always shared their rooms together but this would be their official room.

***********
~Evie's P.O.V.~
-couple of months later-

"Aww, Elizabeth. Why are you so cute" mom says and I smile at the sleeping baby in my arms. "Uh well duh. She got the looks from her grandma. Oh god. Im too young to be calling myself a grandmother. Couldn't you wait Evie. Im just kidding I love you, and Lucas, and Elizabeth" Holly says, mom and I laugh.

Lucas walks in with some food and I give Elizabeth to mom. I spread out my hands in need for food and take it from Lucas. "Yum, I'm starving" I laugh and stuff some food into my mouth.

"Dad and Lockwood will be here in a bit. They went home to get some clothes for Evie. I could've done it but I couldn't wait to see my princess" Lucas says and takes Elizabeth from mom.

-1 hour later-

"How's my grandaughter" dad cheers as he walks in. He takes Elizabeth from Lucas with a bit of effort since Lucas doesn't want to let her go.

Everyone passes around Elizabeth like she's a cool achievement. I finish my food and take Elizabeth back into my arms.

After everyone but Lucas leaves he comes and sits beside me on the hospital bed. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and lays his head on mine.