As predicted, Angel was right. Cathy sauntered into the apartment block ahead of her and Angel kept on running and people stopped throwing coins in the fountain to stop and stare at her. She ignored it and broke threw the entrance, the sound of the glass doors swishing filling her ears. She looked around and saw Cathy walking towards the elevator. She ran forwards.

"Cathy!" She yelled and Cathy turned around and her jaw dropped when she saw Angel.

"Angel," she whispered, a slight panicked look on her face.

Angel stopped right in front of her and stared at Cathy's stomach, now clear as day with all the shopping bags set on the ground. It was huge and not fat huge, but pregnant huge.

Cathy saw her staring and covered her stomach with her hands.

Angel cleared her throat and wiped the sweat from her forehead. "W-why aren't you in France," she asked her face set.

Cathy's face grew more panicked by the second and her hands seemed to tighten around herself. "Who told you that?" She asked, her voice cracking.

Angel still breathed heavily, but didn't dare tear her eyes away. "Brooklyn."

Cathy looked down and bit her lip. She suddenly looked up and grabbed Angel's arm.

Angel squealed and squirmed, fear pulsating through her, her heart started to pound faster again.

"I can explain," Cathy said, looking around, gritting her teeth.

Angel looked around at people staring. "Let go!" She said forcefully.

Cathy let go and Angel stammered back, still heaving. The fear was evident in her eyes.

Cathy looked around at the people around her. She looked back at Angel, her eyes fierce. "I did what I had to do," she whispered, still looking around.

Angel realized with horror that her suspicions was right and stepped back again. "How could you?" She asked, her hand in front of her mouth, her eyes as wide as ever.

Cathy clenched her jaw. "I know it was wrong," she said.

Angel shook her head with disbelief. She reached into her pocket, her hand on her phone, ready to call the police.

"But it had to be done," Cathy finished in a harsh whisper.

Angel shook her head, anger boiling inside her. "What did she ever do to you," Angel said angrily." People snuck glances at them here and there.

Cathy frowned. "What?"

Angel's hands were shaking with anger and fear. "You can't just kill somebody just because you don't like them! And what did I ever do to you? How did you find me? How do you know where I live? How!"

Cathy stepped back at the sound of Angel's voice. Her face was still set in a frown. "What on earth are you talking about, Angel?"

"You just confessed!" Angel spat.

Cathy frowned even deeper. "Yes, I did," she said. "How did you find out about Louis?"

Now it was Angel's turn to frown. "Louis? What? What does that have to do with Dahlia?"

"Dahlia?" Cathy asked, confusion etched in her voice. "What are you talking about?"

Angel gaped like a fish. "Wait. What are you talking about?"

The two stared at each other with the same confused expressions plastered on their faces.

"What do you think I did?" Cathy whispered.