Class

Des POV

We sat down for goody-goody class.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you,
(A) Curse it?
(B) Lock it in a tower?
(C) Give it a bottle?, or
(D) Carve out its heart?" F.G say. Evie raised her hand enthusiastically.

"Evie?"

"What was the second one?" She twirled a strain of her blue hair.

"Oh ok, anyone else?" No one raised there hands. "Mal?" Mal looked up from her drawing.

"(C) Give it a bottle"

"Correct again" F.G complimented.

"You are on fire, girl" Carlos said.

"I just picked the one that doesn't sound like any fun" Mal explained.

"Oooh" the rest of us said.

"That makes so much sense..." Ann said. A girl in a blue dress come in, squealed in fear and walked quickly passed us.

"Oh, hello dear one" F.G said.

"Hi, You need to sign off on the early dismissal of the coronation" She kept looking back at us nervously. F.G signed the paper.

"I hope everyone remembers my daughter, Jane"

"Mom!" Jane hissed, but F.G ignored it.

"Jane, this is everyone"

"Hi" She squealed. "That's ok, as you were" Before she could run out if the room, I got up and stood in front of her.

"Hi I'm Destiny, Drizella Tremaine daughter, this is my cousin, Annalise." I gestured to Ann. "I hope the three of us can be great friends." I saw F.G smile. Ann got up and stood next to me.

"Maybe even sisters, don't you think Fairy Godmother?" Ann said, looking at F.G. F.G nodded and smiled. Jane hesitated, but nodded, then left.

F.G continued on with the class.